Is it possible to look much different IRL compared to photos?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
In photos people on forums tell me I need lower third work and canthoplasy.

But every surgeon I’ve visited has told me my chin and jaw are fine, they say it’s my big nose that needs work. They’ve also said my eyes are ok.

Lens distortion can make you look like a completely different person. Unless you have an iPhone X, Samsung S10, or a DSLR camera, don't even bother taking pictures to analyze your features.

That doesn't change the fact that most surgeons are bluepilled af and some will even try to femininize you

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, AspiringChad, samm735 and 3 others
Lens distortion can make you look like a completely different person. Unless you have an iPhone X, Samsung S10, or a DSLR camera, don't even bother taking pictures to analyze your features.

That doesn't change the fact that most surgeons are bluepilled af and some will even try to femininize you

What’s the most accurate way to know what you look like? Mirror? Far away camera?

What’s the most accurate way to know what you look like? Mirror? Far away camera?

mirror, far away camera won't change much

everything is possible

It's possible to be handsome while looking mediocre at some angles, though it's nearly impossible to be handsome if you look bad in a straight on shot without smiling. Take a candid with other people in frame without smiling and you'll know if you're handsome or not. I say smiling since certain handsome celebrities (Liam Hemsworth, Chris Evans) look bad when smiling, though chaddy everywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
take a photo of 2 meters away and u know how u look like

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
A lot of surgeons don’t understand aesthetics tbh and are bluepilled and will tell you are fine if you are average. PSL is actually at the forefront of good looking aesthetics

Mirrors are actually the most accurate, get a friend to stand in front of a mirror 2m away. They look the same in the mirror as they do in person.

Mirror selfies also tend to look somewhat accurate I think.

You need to stand far away enough from the mirror, or it’s the exact same as selfies - perspective distortion

Most people look better IRL then in photos, your eyes autocorrect a lot of minor bad features

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
A lot of surgeons don’t understand aesthetics tbh and are bluepilled and will tell you are fine if you are average. PSL is actually at the forefront of good looking aesthetics

Mirrors are actually the most accurate, get a friend to stand in front of a mirror 2m away. They look the same in the mirror as they do in person.

Mirror selfies also tend to look somewhat accurate I think.

You need to stand far away enough from the mirror, or it’s the exact same as selfies - perspective distortion

Most people look better IRL then in photos, your eyes autocorrect a lot of minor bad features
I look better in mirrors imo, in pics I look like poo. But as I get closer to the mirror I just wanna hang myself more and more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Thushespokeofit
I look better in mirrors imo, in pics I look like poo. But as I get closer to the mirror I just wanna hang myself more and more.
I look decent from looking in a mirror at a distance

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

Are those smartphone cameras that good that they can compete with legit cameras?

I look much better standing close to mirror than far away. The same with photos.

Yes

2D vs 3D

I look diffrent irl in mirror than in photos in mirrors

Hope so how I cope

I look much better standing close to mirror than far away. The same with photos.

it means you have too much facial width that’s ruining your harmony. Lots of asian girls have this problem and that’s why they look good in selfies

They shave their bones to fix this lmao.

Your most realistic option is adding lower third length to balance out your facial width. You might be able to get away with adding lower third length if it’s short. (check your stomion ratio, lower third height, chin height, and morph)

Widening your palebral fissures would be most ideal for you most likely but it’s not really possible

It's possible to be handsome while looking mediocre at some angles, though it's nearly impossible to be handsome if you look bad in a straight on shot without smiling. Take a candid with other people in frame without smiling and you'll know if you're handsome or not. I say smiling since certain handsome celebrities (Liam Hemsworth, Chris Evans) look bad when smiling, though chaddy everywhere else.

Damn son ain't that some life fuel

it means you have too much facial width that’s ruining your harmony. Lots of asian girls have this problem and that’s why they look good in selfies

They shave their bones to fix this lmao.

Your most realistic option is adding lower third length to balance out your facial width. You might be able to get away with adding lower third length if it’s short. (check your stomion ratio, lower third height, chin height, and morph)

Widening your palebral fissures would be most ideal for you most likely but it’s not really possible

I have wide zygos, but long midface at the same time so to much width is not problem.

download truth mirror

A bad photo can make you look much worse; a good photo can make you look much better.

Lens distortion, poor lighting, low quality (loss of angularity and bones), etc, etc.

Are those smartphone cameras that good that they can compete with legit cameras?

Not as good as a mirror, but when I used to take pics with my DSLR I wouldn't look as deformed as I look on my phonecel.

Im ugly in both so who cares