Is it really true that something bad will happen from cold approaching random girls?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

Been going through his videos and watching other cold approach videos on YouTube and it's nothing like how blackpillers say. Most women aren't hostile from being approached, security isn't called, you aren't asked to leave the premises, you aren't accused of harassment and the police certainly aren't called to arrest you.

But if you spend time in black pill spaces, you would think that a SWAT team will kick down your door in the dead of night and you'll be sentenced to 20 years in prison for cold approaching girls.

I could be wrong, but I think lots of guys in the black pill community come up with these far fetched scenarios like spending 20 years in prison for cold approaching to justify being scared to talk to girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, disheartenedcel, ReadBooksEveryday and 8 others
Restraining order

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Rimaxtis, BoredPrince and 4 others
Public beheading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, ReadBooksEveryday, Danish_Retard and 9 others
XSjZ6W

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, ReadBooksEveryday, Danish_Retard and 7 others
you just gonna get humiliated in public and labelled as a loser from more people

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, bloomercel, Brus Wane and 1 other person
you just gonna get humiliated in public and labelled as a loser from more people
I really don't believe that. In fact, most people who see those videos admire them for showing courage to cold approach. No one thinks they are losers.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and Brus Wane
I really don't believe that. In fact, most people who see those videos admire them for showing courage to cold approach. No one thinks they are losers.
noone admires incels buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, bloomercel, Brus Wane and 2 others
noone admires incels buddy
Most of the time, the guys approaching aren't incels but incels are the main ones saying guys should never approach

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Most of the time, the guys approaching aren't incels but incels are the main ones saying guys should never approach
and incels are the ones who have to approach

• JFL
Yea I got security/police called on me. You got to be careful

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 51465, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
@Squirtle what do you think?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Danish_Retard, bloomercel and 2 others
Been going through his videos and watching other cold approach videos on YouTube and it's nothing like how blackpillers say. Most women aren't hostile from being approached, security isn't called, you aren't asked to leave the premises, you aren't accused of harassment and the police certainly aren't called to arrest you.
That's if you're a Chad...Or a Tyrone - people are afraid to be labeled racist.
Wheat Waffles had security called on him just for approaching girls to ask them some innocent questions.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, bloomercel and Skywalker
yes
if youre black and try to cold approach=
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS
Cbs Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment
Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11 and Primalsplit
nah, dont listen to these retards, the only places they been is in their moms pussy and her basement, nothing too bad will really happen, and if you are slightly attractive you might get lucky easily, in some places girls do like being approached for example

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, mayo mogger, bloomercel and 4 others
staged videos retard

• +1
I've approached over 3.000 women. I've faced really bad reactions and I can tell you it's really, really rare. Especially the average guy who approaches like a bitch almost shitting himself.

Maybe in america it's different, people carrying gun and stuff. But I'd say it's still rare. Women are too meek

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, bloomercel and Primalsplit
I've approached over 3.000 women. I've faced really bad reactions and I can tell you it's really, really rare. Especially the average guy who approaches like a bitch almost shitting himself.

Maybe in america it's different, people carrying gun and stuff. But I'd say it's still rare. Women are too meek
This nigga knows. Most people can't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Tenshi
yea i got cops called on me, security etc. Bitches are too damn sensitive. I get shitt even when I don't even do anything LOL.

• JFL
yes people on this forum are out of touch with reality and exaggerate the bleakness of life.

I thought about being snarky but I feel bad like maybe you're autistic or retarded or smth

• +1

But if you spend time in black pill spaces, you would think that a SWAT team will kick down your door in the dead of night and you'll be sentenced to 20 years in prison for cold approaching girls.

I could be wrong, but I think lots of guys in the black pill community come up with these far fetched scenarios like spending 20 years in prison for cold approaching to justify being scared to talk to girls.

buddy, a man career can be destroyed by one crazy foid. People are calling for Christian Horner's head just because of sexting lol.

you just need to get ONE crazy chick.

as she is a foid, nowadays no one will care about your situation.

This nigga knows. Most people can't do shit.
And mind you, I've done really unhinged shit like telling women to gtfo just for fun. If you're truecel maybe most women will just run from you but it's unlikely to anything else happen, approaching is not a crime afterall.

buddy, a man career can be destroyed by one crazy foid. People are calling for Christian Horner's head just because of sexting lol.

you just need to get ONE crazy chick.

as she is a foid, nowadays no one will care about your situation.
Even if he have this possibility it's unlikely unless you're actually harassing some chick at work. I wouldn't recommend but if you can handle rejection and potential consequences, then go for it.

It's not like you're some famous guy where she actually can potentially get something from fucking you up, to her you're just another peasant she had to reject. Not worth the squeeze.

And jfl @ famous people doing beta and cringe shit like ''sexting''. If you don't feel embarassment writing horny texts to women you deserve to be shamed.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Danish_Retard and Primalsplit
Yes, u will get destroyed

How many slays have you gotten out of it?
I have a incredibly ugly low trust face so I’ve had horrible rejections from women

• +1
I have a incredibly ugly low trust face so I’ve had horrible rejections from women
You mog the gut in the video

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
if sub LTN and below girls will get mad and show visible disgust.

If MTN girls will politely tell you to fuck off (theyll be nice about it tho)

Only when ur HTN do u have a realistic possibility of getting a number

• +1
if sub LTN and below girls will get mad and show visible disgust.

If MTN girls will politely tell you to fuck off (theyll be nice about it tho)

Only when ur HTN do u have a realistic possibility of getting a number
Numbers don't necessarily mean something tho.

Nope
That's called BBC halo

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
only one way to find out

No most girls cba to do anything about it. You will get looks of disgust though.

Like 15 lays, maybe two or three more if you count things like HJ/BJ.

it takes more or less anywhere from 100 to 200 approaches for a lay if you know what you're doing. But most likely, your first 500-1000 approaches you'll suck and not be able to get laid as much.

having low trust face means you'll get more girls blowing you out as opposed to stopping to hear you but I think in the end the ratios are almost the same. It's girls actually meeting up later that matters the most. And then, ofc, not all girls meeting up will hookup.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That's if you're a Chad...Or a Tyrone - people are afraid to be labeled racist.
Wheat Waffles had security called on him just for approaching girls to ask them some innocent questions.

That situation is different because hes on a college campus, all it takes is 1-3 women to ruin it for him, say 98 percent of the women say yes or no and arnt hostile, all it takes is just a few.

Like 15 lays, maybe two or three more if you count things like HJ/BJ.

it takes more or less anywhere from 100 to 200 approaches for a lay if you know what you're doing. But most likely, your first 500-1000 approaches you'll suck and not be able to get laid as much.

having low trust face means you'll get more girls blowing you out as opposed to stopping to hear you but I think in the end the ratios are almost the same. It's girls actually meeting up later that matters the most. And then, ofc, not all girls meeting up will hookup.
What’s your looks level
And are you Asian?
I hope that I’ll be more successful approaching fat girls

What’s your looks level
And are you Asian?
I hope that I’ll be more successful approaching fat girls
Probably high MTN, no idea. I'm latino.

And it doesn't matter, most girl reject regardless of their looks. Some really hot chick might give you a chance while some whale you approached by mistake will be angry at you or smth. It's random.

Looks matter more for retention. It's really hard to get girls to become FWB if you don't mog them at least by 1 to 2 PSL. My experience so far.

That situation is different because hes on a college campus, all it takes is 1-3 women to ruin it for him, say 98 percent of the women say yes or no and arnt hostile, all it takes is just a few.
College campuses used to be pretty much open and public spaces in the old days, you didn't have to actually be a student to just hang out there, meet with your friends, play sports, pick up girls, etc.
Now they're more restricted, there are guards, cameras, they might kick out outsiders for any reason and a lot of other public places that used to be good locations for approaching girls like malls, gyms, even bars and nightclubs changed their policies and can now kick you out for trying to pick up girls if even one of them complains and claims she was harassed, there are literally very few real life places now where you can go to approach girls, without risking to get in trouble...

College campuses used to be pretty much open and public spaces in the old days, you didn't have to actually be a student to just hang out there, meet with your friends, play sports, pick up girls, etc.
Now they're more restricted, there are guards, cameras, they might kick out outsiders for any reason and a lot of other public places that used to be good locations for approaching girls like malls, gyms, even bars and nightclubs changed their policies and can now kick you out for trying to pick up girls if even one of them complains and claims she was harassed, there are literally very few real life places now where you can go to approach girls, without risking to get in trouble...
what happened was society and the me-too movement, folks started to take women seriously about complaints, that were vague. Women now use their sexual power to reject men to embarasse them or get a high off the drama and look for attention. I look younger then my real age and had a 5'10 sexy bodies black women at a store, i just said hi are you new and she said with a attidtude you want the manager. I told her nah i was gonna pass you my info i thought you looked cute, she says you need to stop harassing women but says it loudly. Im not gonna argue with some tall sexy bodied hood-chick. She walks over then passes me to grab something then says iam married 5 years.

I say hopefully 25 more years.
Then i say what ever problems you have , deal with it and have a nice day. This women clearly was upset about something and was taking her anger out on me. As i leave she says you need to date women your own age.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Gonthar
I always mistake you for Jafar

And it doesn't matter, most girl reject regardless of their looks. Some really hot chick might give you a chance while some whale you approached by mistake will be angry at you or smth. It's random.

Looks matter more for retention. It's really hard to get girls to become FWB if you don't mog them at least by 1 to 2 PSL. My experience so far.
How did you approach 3K girls? That's like making cold approaching a full time job.

Then I won’t even try since am subhuman
I thought you were an ltn asian with glasses

How did you approach 3K girls? That's like making cold approaching a full time job.
not really, it's not that much actually. If you're approaching 10 girls a day every business day that's like 50 a week, 200 a month. And that's like 30 minutes worth of approaching, maybe less. You can literally do that just commuting.

Then I won’t even try since am subhuman
I thought you were an ltn asian with glasses
I know other guys who approach within the subhuman range, they can get laid as long as they play the numbers but getting FWB and things like that is harder obviously. It's brutal though, ofc. Not every guy can get rejected dozens of times in a row.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
not really, it's not that much actually. If you're approaching 10 girls a day every business day that's like 50 a week, 200 a month. And that's like 30 minutes worth of approaching, maybe less. You can literally do that just commuting.

I know other guys who approach within the subhuman range, they can get laid as long as they play the numbers but getting FWB and things like that is harder obviously. It's brutal though, ofc. Not every guy can get rejected dozens of times in a row.
Fwbs are hard to maintain even for chads tbh .
I’ll only target fat girls then since im into them and i hope i have a chance with them.
But keep in mind i am extremely ugly and once got rejected by 17 fat women in a row on a night out so cold approaching will turn into a disaster