Is it really true that something bad will happen from cold approaching random girls?

Fwbs are hard to maintain even for chads tbh .
I’ll only target fat girls then since im into them and i hope i have a chance with them.
But keep in mind i am extremely ugly and once got rejected by 17 fat women in a row on a night out so cold approaching will turn into a disaster
As long as you don't take it too personally and understand rejection is normal and expected. Good looking guys also get rejected most of the times. Cold approach is all about playing the numbers game.

Be direct and handle rejection. Don't try to avoid rejection. Over time it gets exponentially easier to approach. But yeah, in the beginning especially when you suck at it and don't have a lot of confidence it's brutal. I had quite a few mental breakdowns. Most guys quit it and never make it past this initial shitty phase.

In many ways approach is really similar to working out.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
As long as you don't take it too personally and understand rejection is normal and expected. Good looking guys also get rejected most of the times. Cold approach is all about playing the numbers game.

Be direct and handle rejection. Don't try to avoid rejection. Over time it gets exponentially easier to approach. But yeah, in the beginning especially when you suck at it and don't have a lot of confidence it's brutal. I had quite a few mental breakdowns. Most guys quit it and never make it past this initial shitty phase.

In many ways approach is really similar to working out.
How did you get over it at the beginning?
Yes i know that approaching is a numbers game, because my chad mate gets rejected 8/10 times as well.

How did you get over it at the beginning?
Yes i know that approaching is a numbers game, because my chad mate gets rejected 8/10 times as well.
Just pushing through basically, as long as you never quit, eventually you get better and better and care less and less about any individual rejection. First 500 are the hardest, from there it gets easier and by the 1000th you're already quite good.

I remember initially I set a goal of doing 1 approach a day and working my way from there. It's way harder than it sounds. Would go out days and wander for hours just pussying out. But I'd come back the next day... And the next, until I did something.

Also it helps having a community or a friend that also approaches, it helps to go through the process. At the time I got in touch with someone online who was also starting to approach so we kinda helped each other to stay motivated.

Also, one resource you mind find interesting to read on approaching is the GLL blog (goodlookingloser). Back in the day it helped me a lot too, especially because he talks a lot about this mental aspect (just the articles, don't buy any coaching program or courses. Approach is really simple, the hard part is just doing it).

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Fwbs are hard to maintain even for chads tbh .
I’ll only target fat girls then since im into them and i hope i have a chance with them.
But keep in mind i am extremely ugly and once got rejected by 17 fat women in a row on a night out so cold approaching will turn into a disaster
How do you muster up the courage to fuck fat chicks

And mind you, I've done really unhinged shit like telling women to gtfo just for fun. If you're truecel maybe most women will just run from you but it's unlikely to anything else happen, approaching is not a crime afterall.

Even if he have this possibility it's unlikely unless you're actually harassing some chick at work. I wouldn't recommend but if you can handle rejection and potential consequences, then go for it.

It's not like you're some famous guy where she actually can potentially get something from fucking you up, to her you're just another peasant she had to reject. Not worth the squeeze.

And jfl @ famous people doing beta and cringe shit like ''sexting''. If you don't feel embarassment writing horny texts to women you deserve to be shamed.
"And jfl @ famous people doing beta and cringe shit like ''sexting''. If you don't feel embarassment writing horny texts to women you deserve to be shamed'' - what is this cuck line?

Embarassment when? Writing when you are horny? Embarassment to whom? To your side chick you are writing?

The point about Christian Horner, was that they were both sexting and leading on, but guess who is getting the heat.

It is not about the content, but about the perception which has become actual in case of Cold Approaching. Just weighting pros and cons, strong online and warm apporach game is far more effective nowadays.

Women tend to see cold approaching as a sign of desperation and thirst. Even when it does succeed, it is still hugely risky. I've known people who have been falsely accused of all kinds of shit over this kind of shit.

"And jfl @ famous people doing beta and cringe shit like ''sexting''. If you don't feel embarassment writing horny texts to women you deserve to be shamed'' - what is this cuck line?

Embarassment when? Writing when you are horny? Embarassment to whom? To your side chick you are writing?

The point about Christian Horner, was that they were both sexting and leading on, but guess who is getting the heat.

It is not about the content, but about the perception which has become actual in case of Cold Approaching. Just weighting pros and cons, strong online and warm apporach game is far more effective nowadays.
I find sexting to be really beta and dumb. Especially if you're cheating.

Why can't people just meet up and fuck? Like, texting should be used simply to arrange a date or a meet up, not sending cringy horny messeges, that's what causes men to get screwed. The same goes to approaching.