Is it reversible?

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Ive had low enviormental t all my life. I was overweight/obeese throughout my childhood, not active, stressed, high blood pressure, ADD, eating candy, snoring and no drive or competitiveness whatsoever. Im meant to be a high t beast too. My father is the most high t male and even my brothers (especially my little brother) is fairly competitive. My father and big brother also have way more masculine faces than me, i look like lucky blue smith compared to them.
266b75a06daddaa4c91b06fb4fbdbb41

Was wondering if I could reverse the damages at 17 with changing these habits. Such as getting a machine for my snoring, meditating for stress, strength training and being in a caloric deficit, eating right and taking Supplements like vitamin d, k3, some t supplements. Could this also cure my ADD?

Lucky is LTN :lul: :lul: :lul: 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and finn899
20231127 153604

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and SonOfDarkseid
I recommend a ketogenic diet to start for at least 1-2 months and see how your energy levels are. This alone should improve your health a lot. Eat mostly a diet of steak (as rare as possible), steak tatar, sashimi and any other cooked meats, especially liver. You can add some raw veggies like tomatoes or salads as a side dish if you want. Raw or cooked eggs with or without ham make for a nice budget breakfast for every day.

Raw milk will help you make huge gains even if you are not eating any other sugar. I personally like to drink 3-4 liters of it per day.
At this point you will not need any vitamins or supplements at all.

If you can get Bimax for your snoring.

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
show your browridge