Is it still possible to reach PSL 6 or 7 if you have asymmetry in your face?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I really want to looksmaxx to cat PSL 6 or 7 so I can pull some biddies and not feel ugly all the time. So the first part of my journey would be to lose weight, but I don't know if I would be able to hit my target cat. I posted on r/truerateme and they rated me 3.5 to 4, which would translate to a 3.5 on this site. I asked the same thing there, and the consensus was that I would probably be able to hit 5.5, or in the 6s maybe, but they don't know.

It is what it is, but thing is my face has asymmetries on it. My eyebrows are slightly asymmetrical, my nose is slightly curved to one side, my lips are slightly bent to one side. However, no one has ever noticed it or pointed it out. I pointed it out to my best friend, who I've known for about a decade, and he looked really shocked after he actually examined my face and noticed it.

So for me, since they're not that noticeable would they stop me from achieving PSL 6? Or in general, would an asymmetrical face, or one with slight asymmetries not be able to reach a PSL 6?

Orb is asymmetric but still looks above psl 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
he looked really shocked after he actually examined my face and noticed it.
This happened to me even with an extremely deviated septum. Even that and people didn't notice. Doesn't mean it's not a failo however. Is one side of your face generally larger than the other?

Orb is asymmetric but still looks above psl 6
Yea but only for his lower third, the rest of his face is symmetrical. If it had a symmetrical lower third, he would easily be a PSL 7.
This happened to me even with an extremely deviated septum. Even that and people didn't notice. Doesn't mean it's not a failo however. Is one side of your face generally larger than the other?
No, they're even from what I can tell.

Also, I'm new on this site, so i don't know some of the terms. What's a septum, and a failo?

can't tell without pics tbh

Yea but only for his lower third, the rest of his face is symmetrical. If it had a symmetrical lower third, he would easily be a PSL 7.
you could brainstorm and ask around a bunch of forums and or contact mew himself to correct it.

Paul-Walker-467.jpg

Walker.jpg

jun-08-2001-hollywood-ca-usa-paul-walker-as-brian-oconner-in-the-crime-F6GT6T.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Spectre and Krezo
you could brainstorm and ask around a bunch of forums and or contact mew himself to correct it.
nigga how am i supposed to brainstorm? im fucking retarded

slight facial asymmetry is barely noticeable consciously.
in your case, it could be a slightly tilted maxilla leading to your lips being bent - idk if you agree with mewing but it's claimed that as the maxilla pushes forth it also tilts to a normal position

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
slight facial asymmetry is barely noticeable consciously.
in your case, it could be a slightly tilted maxilla leading to your lips being bent - idk if you agree with mewing but it's claimed that as the maxilla pushes forth it also tilts to a normal position
I've been mewing for about a year and haven't noticed any difference. I'm 16 as well, so it should work for me. But maybe it didn't work because for the first couple of months I wouldn't keep my jaw shut because I thought you only needed keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth. I've only been doing the second part for a month or two now. But regardless, no changes. I'm gonna keep doing it though, it might work, and besides it's correct mouth posture.

Not above 7 but filler can even out a lot of asymmetries

No one can tell you, at least not without seeing pics first. Just lose the weight, get rated again, and then consider surgeries if needed