Is it stupid to get hair transplant at 20 ?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Not balding anymore but had hair loss 3 years ago

No, all looksmaxes make the most sense when you are 16-29.

A balding guy your age will not only be invisible to girls your age but actively mocked.

Most people get it way too late, in their 40s and 50s when they have no looks left to salvage.

(Insert the famous Lachowski with hair vs. balding pic, even his face can't save him)

6759B233 10A0 41F7 A392 498B2B4E7D79

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, MadTwatter and der_komische
No, all looksmaxes make the most sense when you are 16-29.

A balding guy your age will not only be invisible to girls your age but actively mocked.

Most people get it way too late, in their 40s and 50s when they have no looks left to salvage.

(Insert the famous Lachowski with hair vs. balding pic, even his face can't save him)

View attachment 2369819
yeah but my parents keep saying "ur too young for it" like tf i dont even have MPB my HT will last me like 10-15 years without fin lol no one is bald in my family.. money's not even the issue

yeah but my parents keep saying "ur too young for it" like tf i dont even have MPB my HT will last me like 10-15 years without fin lol no one is bald in my family.. money's not even the issue
Your parents are bluepilled, my parents are bluepilled, almost everyones parents are.

You are young enough to max into the best version of yourself and not even be in your mid 20s after everything is done.

Convince your parents to fund the fixing of your physical flaws, if it doesn't work, get any job that pays money.

Ask them, do they want their kid to be ridiculed by girls? What kind of parent wants that?

20 isn't too young for a HT. A HT or at least hair system is vital if you balded so early.

There are CEOs and athletes who get severe depression over hair loss. Grown ass men in their 50+'s. Why would it be easier for a man just starting out his life and dating 🤔

Hair loss is associated with a high prevalence of psychiatric comorbidities. The condition often triggers great psycho-emotional and psychosocial stress, particularly in relation to anxiety, depression, social phobia and personality disorders.

Hair loss can cause these psychological disorders, but the disorders themselves can also trigger, or worsen, hair loss – leading to a vicious circle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wayme and VenatorLuparius
Not really stupid but some surgeon's will definitely decline anyone under 25.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
Not really stupid but some surgeon's will definitely decline anyone under 25.
my surgeon said yes because its not mpb and wont progress, if i had mpb id just do fin + min but im stuck with damaged hairline for 3 years now

Your parents are bluepilled, my parents are bluepilled, almost everyones parents are.

You are young enough to max into the best version of yourself and not even be in your mid 20s after everything is done.

Convince your parents to fund the fixing of your physical flaws, if it doesn't work, get any job that pays money.

Ask them, do they want their kid to be ridiculed by girls? What kind of parent wants that?

20 isn't too young for a HT. A HT or at least hair system is vital if you balded so early.

There are CEOs and athletes who get severe depression over hair loss. Grown ass men in their 50+'s. Why would it be easier for a man just starting out his life and dating 🤔

the last point might actually work that 50 year olds have this too. They say my hairloss in minimal because i have just enough to style it to look like i have perfect hair lmao i hate styling it everyday to hide it

they're okay to pay for it, its not that expensive plus i dont even need that many grafts

No, it's not. It's only stupid to get a hair transplant if you don't have an active hair loss regimen to prevent further recession.

Got my first at 21. It’s worth it if you’re going to use minox/fin for the rest of your life which is a small price to pay IMO

Got my first at 21. It’s worth it if you’re going to use minox/fin for the rest of your life which is a small price to pay IMO
But im not balding, I’ve been told I don’t need fin. The surgeon however says I should get fin if I get shock loss I think they’re trying to play it safe

No, it's not. It's only stupid to get a hair transplant if you don't have an active hair loss regimen to prevent further recession.
My hair loss was from braiding which caused scalp inflammation. And not DHT so it makes no sense to hop on fin

But im not balding, I’ve been told I don’t need fin. The surgeon however says I should get fin if I get shock loss I think they’re trying to play it safe
Fin doesn’t stop shock hair loss, it’s caused by an entirely different mechanism, not DHT mediated. Your surgeon doesn’t know what he’s talking about

Fin doesn’t stop shock hair loss, it’s caused by an entirely different mechanism, not DHT mediated. Your surgeon doesn’t know what he’s talking about
What’s it caused by

u should try meds first