is it the lack of fat pad or lack of bones that is DESTROYING my face?

A

agoostis

Master

look at the chad in first picture then look at me

we both have wide cheekbones but his skin is MUCH tighter and “even” while mine look disgusting especially on the corner of mouth and under the eyes

is it recessed infra that cause this ? or can it be shitty fat pad ?

• +1
Reactions: Yoke
lmfao its ur lighting more than anything else, try to take a pic with same lighting as the other guys

you guys looks very similar interms of leaness and bone structure, the molar fat you highlighted happens to look more then it is because of your not so prominent cheekbones/zygos also can be cause of ur maxilla

fucking over.

also, stop worrying and wallowing about lack of female attention so much and learn to value yourself, fucking beta male.

the man/boy who lives life for the validation of girls and finds massive pleasure from the acceptance/attention of women is the weakest, lowest form of "man" that exists.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, poopoohead and NerdcelThundercok
Good bone structure imo, indeed similar to the first guy

Your hair doesn't fit you at all, it looks ridiculous. Try getting a buzzcut or change the texture by going to a saloon. Also gymmaxx, since your face bones looks masculine and defined.

Also, ditch those glasses, again, does not fit you.

What a bunch of shit replies
Yes, your skin looks saggier, I think it's a fat pad issue

fucking over.

also, stop worrying and wallowing about lack ofemale attention so much and learn to value yourself, fucking beta male.

the man/boy who lives life for the validation of girls and finds massive pleasure from the acceptance/attention of women is the weakest, lowest form of "man" that exists.
correct. The guy who finds himself so beautiful he cant even look at other people is the true moqqer.

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
correct. The guy who finds himself so beautiful he cant even look at other people is the true moqqer.
finding yourself beautiful, being happy when you look in the mirror and treating people as if you don't need anything from them and love yourself more than anything else is when the magic happens.

its when life falls into place. its when people start to love you. its when you a woman can love you and feel amazing about it because its like "yeah im beautiful and worth it"

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
finding yourself beautiful, being happy when you look in the mirror and treating people as if you don't need anything from them and love yourself more than anything else is when the magic happens.

its when life falls into place. its when people start to love you. its when you a woman can love you and feel amazing about it because its like "yeah im beautiful and worth it"
yeah of course. But to be sure, i mean it in an antinous-narcissisus graeco-roman kind of way rather than a just-be-confident-psl-4-gymmaxed-normie kind of way. Since most of the latters’ “confidence” is a thinly veiled larp of true confidence.

People can pick up your lack of confidence in micro gestures of the hands and eyes despite how confident the person in question thinks they are

Am the most weakest man on the planet so

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
fucking over.

also, stop worrying and wallowing about lack of female attention so much and learn to value yourself, fucking beta male.

@slop slinger

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
fucking over.

hamzapilled

• JFL
  • Love it
So much, my dopamine increase asf, and i sleep well :D
I stopped caring about womens validation when i saw they are often always into these big ugly uncultured men. I know they are not motivated by beauty, they think with their vaginas

To be fair though I am a Faqqot

• JFL
I stopped caring about womens validation when i saw they are often always into these big ugly uncultured men. I know they are not motivated by beauty, they think with their vaginas

To be fair though I am a Faqqot

💀..

Bruuuuh .. shut your mouth

so guys how do if fix this ? should i pull the skin upward with a lift or should i fill my face with fat graft ?

So much, my dopamine increase asf, and i sleep well :D
this the mf talking about dopamine:

Screenshot 2023 08 17 at 92522 PM

keys you gypsy looking freak. you get no attention lmao. definitely not from attractive women worth anything

• JFL