Is it too late to fix my asymmetrical face?

izi

izi

Iron
My face is slightly asymmetrical, my teeth and nose are slightly tilted to the left. My lips also are slightly unsymmetrical. My left eye is kind of droopy and seems to be lower/smaller than my right eye. I have a dimple on my right cheek but not on my left. I also noticed that my right masseter muscle is WAY more underdeveloped than my left. I used to sleep with my face on the pillow and usually i had my left arm rest under the pillow. Also I had very misaligned teeth, i looked like a zombie or some shit but luckily they got corrected by braces, now my teeth are just tilted to the left.

I haven't been called out on it irl and its nothing crazy but its kinda bothering me and I was really just wondering if it's too late to fix this at 18 and if i just chew more on my right side and sleep on my back or some shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
skeep un ur temple and try to thumpull tbe assymetry

no pics no care

My face is slightly asymmetrical, my teeth and nose are slightly tilted to the left. My lips also are slightly unsymmetrical. My left eye is kind of droopy and seems to be lower/smaller than my right eye. I have a dimple on my right cheek but not on my left. I also noticed that my right masseter muscle is WAY more underdeveloped than my left. I used to sleep with my face on the pillow and usually i had my left arm rest under the pillow. Also I had very misaligned teeth, i looked like a zombie or some shit but luckily they got corrected by braces, now my teeth are just tilted to the left.

I haven't been called out on it irl and its nothing crazy but its kinda bothering me and I was really just wondering if it's too late to fix this at 18 and if i just chew more on my right side and sleep on my back or some shit
brah sleeping on your back will improve it alot

Attachments

• D8AEF7FD-6E41-4273-9B49-390907E7B762.jpeg
    D8AEF7FD-6E41-4273-9B49-390907E7B762.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
  • CB4441F0-2D9A-4960-BC21-B629E817D643.jpeg
    CB4441F0-2D9A-4960-BC21-B629E817D643.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
Watch this video. It sounds like you have an asymmetrical maxilla.

ty so much for the response, this might exactly be it :feelsokman:
should i talk to my orthodontist about it too?

• +1
ty so much for the response, this might exactly be it :feelsokman:
should i talk to my orthodontist about it too?
You can talk you your orthodontist, but don’t expect him/her to help you. Also if you try the card method mentioned in the video, it will determine if your maxilla is asymmetrical.

its actually caused by sleeping in the right side of your face, the constant force 8 hours a day on the side of your face makes it like that

its actually caused by sleeping in the right side of your face, the constant force 8 hours a day on the side of your face makes it like that
I disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
How would sleeping on one side directly make your longer or shorter? If you sleep on a side, you may be more likely to clench on that side when you sleep, possibly causing the asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
How would sleeping on one side directly make your longer or shorter? If you sleep on a side, you may be more likely to clench on that side when you sleep, possibly causing the asymmetry.
physics my friend , picture the direction of force plus the angle you lay at etc , the neurocranium is an extremely hard bone but the maxilla has open plates, also its proven that sleeping in tge side causes dental crowding , they didnt srudy the maxilla position tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CT03 and Deleted member 1901
anyways, i checked using the card method and i am 100% sure that i have an asymmetrical maxilla, similar to the dude in the video actually

my right side is the longer side, so the left side on this pic

i'll start chewing more on that side then. on the same side my masseter is underdeveloped aswell, so chewing will help develop it. i suppose that affects the asymmetry aswell

i just wanted to ask since you uploaded the video 8 months ago, if you've seen any results from the methods you suggested?

• +1
over for ur iq if you believe that tbh

also op symmetry is cope, you're most likely just ugly (no offense)
C26998620cd0a1a20c3d367c07d48405

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
i just wanted to ask since you uploaded the video 8 months ago, if you've seen any results from the methods you suggested?
I’ve only been able to diagnose the problem, and have made no detectable progress in fixing it. I didn’t do towel clenching for the whole 8 months. I did it for at most a month after the video, then I switched to chewing mastic for at most a month, and then I ceased my attempts to fix it. I re-started towel clenching maybe 2 months ago but still no progress. I’m assuming that, if progress is possible, it will take years.

over for ur iq if you believe that tbh
stupid fucking faggot yeah bro putting your head which is like 10 kg on your cheekbone and maxilla for 8 hours a day does nothing bro sure

I have the same problem but its the exact opposite side, I figured out it was from sleeping because I can only sleep on my left side. My right side of my face looks to be bigger, and I also have uneven lips and a sloped teeth and it isnt genetics because both my parents dont have the problem as me

Last edited:

ASS PULLING