• JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 22918, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
@the BULL @PseudoMaxxer @URL code @It'snotover @Beastimmung @Akhi

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Haha yeah ! And they love pasta !

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Can confirm I'm 25% italian and the genes that make me a GIGACHAD PSL9 all come from it.

I'm a manlet though, typical italian feature JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PseudoMaxxer
Average Foid Fogs, Italians Males look all the same (for the majority), they look like bots.

But the small percentage of chads are on another level and get all the pussy.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 48784, tombradylover and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Jason Voorhees
No

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 50702 and 2 others
Can confirm I'm 25% italian and the genes that make me a GIGACHAD PSL9 all come from it.

I'm a manlet though, typical italian feature JFL

Very lucky man

• +1
Yes.

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, 5'8manlet, OGJBSLAYER and 9 others
They all look like Tony Soprano

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Jason Voorhees
Average Foid Fogs, Italians Males look all the same (for the majority), they look like bots.

But the small percentage of chads are on another level and get all the pussy.
Ive heard Italians bald very quickly is that true? Italians also seem to have shitty collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Ive heard Italians bald very quickly is that true? Italians also seem to have shitty collagen
idk about that, everyone is balding nowadays. even me lol.

Idk about collagen, seems normal to me

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 28896 and Jason Voorhees
@mbolo @pessimistic @HeightPilledum @aspiringexcel @ReadBooksEveryday @Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 28896
@mbolo @pessimistic @HeightPilledum @aspiringexcel @ReadBooksEveryday @Lorsss
When I visited Milano last time Italians were not very GL. Most of them looked like short spics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, HeightPilledum, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
When I visited Milano last time Italians were not very GL. Most of them looked like short spics.
Do swrdish people on average mog Italians then?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 28896
On average yes. People have the image of Italians being tall dark and handsome, and of course those men exist in Italy, but they are very rare.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, HeightPilledum, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
On average yes. People have the image of Italians being tall dark and handsome, and of course those men exist in Italy, but they are very rare.
Nordics r overrated too lol. More than Italians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Jason Voorhees and HeightPilledum
Nordics r overrated too lol. More than Italians
Everyone who are rated highly are overrated. You won't find high mogger concentration anywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, OGJBSLAYER, tombradylover and 5 others

From my observation they look like tall indian with roman nose +rosy pinkish complexion.

Everyone who are rated highly are overrated. You won't find high mogger concentration anywhere in the world
I think the moggers can only be found in tier 1 rich cities of all countries although there is also hierarchy in that too.

• +1
the women yes the men fuck no for the most part but the gl ones are full blown giga chads normally

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
Im Italian ask me anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
No.
Vast majority of Italians are utter subhumans.
We are swarthy, we have big noses, we are short compared to Nordics and even Slavs....

I'm none of the above btw

Italians however have a "culture" and personality halo that other Whites don't have though.
Basically when a white woman wants something a little more spicy but doesn't wanna go for Latrinos or sandniggers, we are the choice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, lowiqNormie and Alt Number 3
The Italian I know was a shortie manlet and balding hard.. very easy mog tbh

• +1
the women yes the men fuck no for the most part but the gl ones are full blown giga chads normally
Our women are ugly as fuck too, somehow even more subhuman than the men they are with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Jason Voorhees
No , but maybe you might see a chad a day there

• +1
Our women are ugly as fuck too, somehow even more subhuman than the men they are with
Italian girl in my school has huge mouth and tiny pfl and pfh but she has interest in me

• +1
imo nordic countries are better looking than average especially sweden

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HeightPilledum
Italian Halo legit.When i was in italy i managed to pull a nordic girl.
I am not even brown i just have a bit dark hair with white features

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
They have the third most attractive women in Europe after Sweden and Norway, most italian men are utter subhumans though... The few chads they do have are some of the best looking men on the planet though.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and lowiqNormie
can you ask for @Lmao to stop hearing every makingithappen complain and give me warnings? its getting ridiculous this guy is acting like his particular dog

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
every italian girl i met was gl

ive only every been to Rome. But when I went oh my god the women there were absurd. Not sure where u live in Italy but obviously u would know more then me. Maybe Rome is outlier because its a touristy area? Im also comparing these women to the women in Texas here in USA for me it was like night and day lol US women are fat and ugly for most part same with the guys

From my observation they look like tall indian with roman nose +rosy pinkish complexion.

I think the moggers can only be found in tier 1 rich cities of all countries although there is also hierarchy in that too.

Those foids are mid too

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
ive only every been to Rome. But when I went oh my god the women there were absurd. Not sure where u live in Italy but obviously u would know more then me. Maybe Rome is outlier because its a touristy area? Im also comparing these women to the women in Texas here in USA for me it was like night and day lol US women are fat and ugly for most part same with the guys
Rome exists for tourists and rapefuges

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Yah

almost every country is like that

imo nordic countries are better looking than average especially sweden
This is a myth. I used to think like that too, that scandinavia is full of tall(which is true) beautiful viking warriors while its kinda true in case of women but nordic men r overrated as fuck.. The highest concentration of mogger men u will encounter is in major anglo cities(although u will also encounter a ton of subhumans)

No, it's like in other countries where you can find tons of subhumans and also GL people. However here in italy the dating situation seems a dead end for most men since a lot of them are redpilled online and trashtalk about foids in a higher % compared to men from other countries.
And italian men WERE short, zoomers these days are 175 at the bare minimum. Wish it was still a manlet country jfl

No, it's like in other countries where you can find tons of subhumans and also GL people. However here in italy the dating situation seems a dead end for most men since a lot of them are redpilled online and trashtalk about foids in a higher % compared to men from other countries.
And italian men WERE short, zoomers these days are 175 at the bare minimum. Wish it was still a manlet country jfl
How many of your age peers are incels ?

I'm assuming around 30 % ?

This is a myth. I used to think like that too, that scandinavia is full of tall(which is true) beautiful viking warriors while its kinda true in case of women but nordic men r overrated as fuck.. The highest concentration of mogger men u will encounter is in major anglo cities(although u will also encounter a ton of subhumans)
Looks like the next ER should take place in a crowded major Anglo city

Looks like the next ER should take place in a crowded major Anglo city
A ton of mass shootings/stabbings etc happen there, the only problem is that it's the sub 5s who usually end up dead

• So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
How many of your age peers are incels ?

I'm assuming around 30 % ?
I am 17 turning 18 in some month, probably pretty high but I think that older men have it worse, at least from what I read online since you need the complete package including money for older girls.

I am 17 turning 18 in some month, probably pretty high but I think that older men have it worse, at least from what I read online since you need the complete package including money for older girls.
All due to the Jews ✡️

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
A ton of mass shootings/stabbings etc happen there, the only problem is that it's the sub 5s who usually end up dead
Perks of living in burgerland

• So Sad
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman