Is it true that italians are a very GL bunch

Yeah. Also according to the stats italy is the country in europe with the worst male to female ratio on tinder with 92% of users being females. And that trash app was made by a jew. It was already written after ww2 that jooz would have ruined italy. That's why people don't make childs anymore here, it's not the "muh money are not enough" but simply because women would rather fuck a dog than a normal man.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
can you ask for @Lmao to stop hearing every makingithappen complain and give me warnings? its getting ridiculous this guy is acting like his particular dog
You can’t do it in non-offtopic sections, that’s the only rule. You end up beefing and spamming dumb pics, derailing completely random threads in sections where shitposting isn’t allowed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
It depends where you go. I'd say Northern Italy/Western France/Switzerland/Austria and Southern Germany are the places where you can find most Chad's per capita amongst the natives.

ive only every been to Rome. But when I went oh my god the women there were absurd. Not sure where u live in Italy but obviously u would know more then me. Maybe Rome is outlier because its a touristy area? Im also comparing these women to the women in Texas here in USA for me it was like night and day lol US women are fat and ugly for most part same with the guys
You're looking at tourists

Real Italian women aren't gonna be found in the middle of the capital and tourists spots

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I love how some influencers have speculated that "Italy is the same as Thailand for white men"
italian men have better face genetics than africans and asians, and tend to have better bodies than men from UK and Germany who are fatter on average. During summer most italian men tan their bodies and this greatly increases the sexual attraction from foreign women.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl