Is it weird to post physique on insta? (Instamaxxing)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Sorry for narcymaxxing like usual but atleast I'll put it in a spoiler this time

This is my physique,

Screenshot 20230613 143050 Snapchat
Screenshot 20230612 194220 Snapchat
Screenshot 20230604 201049 Snapchat

I have a friend who I can pose next too in my home gym, it would be decently NT since I'm posing with my boy. He's a real G so he'd volunteer to get mogged.

First I'll post a pic in 2-3 weeks when my extended family comes to visit, with my family, I'll wear lifts for this but my cousin is gonna height mog me, hopefully I can get some with my aunt and mom.

And one by myself in a polo or some shit from the same day so it's not weird for me to have just posed in my house in a polo (nt mastermind)

I'll leanmaxx for the photos I guess, the bulk is going well enough and I don't really give a fuck cuz the eyes are working well too.

I need to set up insta cuz I'll be making a tinder around the same time, I already have a insta with like 100 followers from HS but I don't post or use it.

Hopefully the girl that rejects me sees my physique 👺👺

garoupilled_
@garoupilled_
looksmidder
@looksmidder
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@St.TikTokcel

@gribsufer1

@Crestfallen95

@Blackgymmax

@balding exprettyboy @nims @freakkforlife @predeterminism @thompsonz @failednormiemanlet @the bull @vermilioncore @xangsane @lihito @growth plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...

@TRUE_CEL

@Allornothing

@balding exprettyboy

@Nims

@FreakkForLife

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@rooman

@predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

Joe Rogan edit

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón

@Manchild

@8PSLcel

@RecessedChinCel

@Ryan

@gamma

@luljankybo

@Nameless_Sunflower

@

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

Curlyhead

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and gribsufer1
I mean yeah those photos looks weird for instagram

• +1
Reactions: Sny, FuckassBitchass, Mewton and 2 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
she won't give a fuck, if u wanna post physique be at like a Beach or something so it looks casual

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 30518, zainab and 5 others
theres my punjabi warrior

• Love it
Yeah aspie as fuck to post physique pics on instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518, Mewton, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Yeah aspie as fuck to post physique pics on instagram
Brutal

Pretty normal on tinder tho eh? Like a mirror selfie with my face not shit like this

We get similar builds but I’m fatter than you and little less muscle (atleast in abs) you mind telling me your height weight and bench press? I’m just curious trying to look like you

Brutal

Pretty normal on tinder tho eh? Like a mirror selfie with my face not shit like this
Go to the beach if shirtless or like a pic of u in a beater just hanging out to show off ur physique. You’ve been making good progress mirin

• +1
We get similar builds but I’m fatter than you and little less muscle (atleast in abs) you mind telling me your height weight and bench press? I’m just curious trying to look like you
I don't Max bench tbh

5"6 118

I don't Max bench tbh

5"6 118
Damn we actually very different height and weights, I never seen somebody w insertions so close to my own

• +1
Go to the beach if shirtless or like a pic of u in a beater just hanging out to show off ur physique. You’ve been making good progress mirin
I never go to the beach tbh

I thought a shirtless mirror selfie was pretty standard on tinder tbh? My first pic would be my face to highlight heterochromia,
20230617 222310

in 2-3 weeks when I do it I'll put in a few eye drops and get a good light source for like a normal seflie, and make sure the eyes are clear.

First pic is eyefraud

second is physique

Third I can get with my family

One more is all I need.

I really am out of excuses tbh

I thought a shirtless mirror selfie was pretty standard on tinder tbh? My first pic would be my face to highlight heterochromia,
View attachment 2267406
in 2-3 weeks when I do it I'll put in a few eye drops and get a good light source for like a normal seflie, and make sure the eyes are clear.

First pic is eyefraud

second is physique

One more is all I need.

you do realize you are just coping with these eyedrops and the whole forum is trolling right?

• +1
Don’t post gay posing pics

EBF23FF9 E13E 46D1 8DAE 5950379171BD

You could post something like this but I don’t know if your jacked enough. You should also be HTN + or it will be cringe gymcel vibes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27660, blackckatt and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Gaygymmaxx
Instagram is the top dating app for guys with good physiques so you should use it

Last edited:
  • +1
I posted these photos (to story and highlights tho) and a bunch of girls liked the storys
//Won’t let me link properly
as Long as you Post other stuff too (these are 2 of like 7 photos I posted) it’s normal imo. Also don’t be ugly or it will probably be seen as tryhard

Last edited:
  • +1
You barely look like you lift so yeah it's weird, try-hard and especially in this place.Autistic as fuck.

The only physique pics you should post is you chilling on the beach and acting aloof with someone else taking the picture.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and RoyaleWithCheese
Sorry for narcymaxxing like usual but atleast I'll put it in a spoiler this time

This is my physique,

I have a friend who I can pose next too in my home gym, it would be decently NT since I'm posing with my boy. He's a real G so he'd volunteer to get mogged.

First I'll post a pic in 2-3 weeks when my extended family comes to visit, with my family, I'll wear lifts for this but my cousin is gonna height mog me, hopefully I can get some with my aunt and mom.

And one by myself in a polo or some shit from the same day so it's not weird for me to have just posed in my house in a polo (nt mastermind)

I'll leanmaxx for the photos I guess, the bulk is going well enough and I don't really give a fuck cuz the eyes are working well too.

I need to set up insta cuz I'll be making a tinder around the same time, I already have a insta with like 100 followers from HS but I don't post or use it.

garoupilled_
@garoupilled_
looksmidder
@looksmidder
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@St.TikTokcel

@gribsufer1

@Crestfallen95

@Blackgymmax

@balding exprettyboy @nims @freakkforlife @predeterminism @thompsonz @failednormiemanlet @the bull @vermilioncore @xangsane @lihito @growth plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...

@TRUE_CEL

@Allornothing

@balding exprettyboy

@Nims

@FreakkForLife

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@rooman

@predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

Joe Rogan edit

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón

@Manchild

@8PSLcel

@RecessedChinCel

@Ryan

@gamma

@luljankybo

@Nameless_Sunflower

@

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

Curlyhead
Don't post it. It should be always be suttle like you on the beach.

• +1
Reactions: Genghis Khan and Gaygymmaxx
Post physiqye pics if your face is also showing
Ofc face needs to look as good as physiqye too

Faceless physique pics are aspie

• +1
Wait i have a better idea

You can take full body mirror pics with your face hiding by some excuse (like the phone covering it, or 3/4 from back angle)

You can take full body mirror pics with your face hiding by some excuse (like the phone covering it, or 3/4 from back angle)
My face is about as good as my physique it'd be better to put it in

I wasn't planning on hiding my face

One shirtless mirror selfie with my face leanmaxxed for tinder should be fine

Then I'll have my insta linked with nt family pics so I don't need gymcel pic for both, just tinder

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Something like this
Hot girls do this too on insta it makes you mysterious (only if you're body is good ofc)
Images   2023 06 19T005814576
Images   2023 06 19T005458500
Images   2023 06 19T005746494

Best way to show off physique w/o face

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Something like this
Hot girls do this too on insta it makes you mysterious (only if you're body is good ofc)
View attachment 2268530View attachment 2268531View attachment 2268532

Best way to show off physique w/o face
My body's better than this twink

Bro looks like he only trains abs fr

I think I'll just find some NT way to do it, I'll leanmaxx and potassium Max for it

Idk, maybe in motion shooting a basketball?

My other pics are all gonna be highly NT so I should be fine with mirror pic

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Mewton
My body's better than this twink

Bro looks like he only trains abs fr

I think I'll just find some NT way to do it, I'll leanmaxx and potassium Max for it

Idk, maybe in motion shooting a basketball?

My other pics are all gonna be highly NT so I should be fine with mirror pic
He has lower bodyfat hence better muscle definition. This twink looks better than you according to 99% of the people.

People only focus on arms, abs,shoulders and pecs. They don't care about your wide back.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Gaygymmaxx
My face is about as good as my physique it'd be better to put it in

I wasn't planning on hiding my face

One shirtless mirror selfie with my face leanmaxxed for tinder should be fine

Then I'll have my insta linked with nt family pics so I don't need gymcel pic for both, just tinder
If you post a bathroom mirror selfie anywhere you are hard trolling

• JFL

View attachment 2267406

First pic is eyefraud

second is physique

One more is all I need.

what are you using to change your eye color? looks cool

this can go wit a song playing in ig highlights wit da category being called "Grind 💪" or wtv

but definitely non nt asf for an actual instagram post unless it's a high quality pic like the ones david laid posts, a beach or party pic

• +1

This is my physique,

garoupilled_
@garoupilled_
looksmidder
@looksmidder
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@St.TikTokcel

@gribsufer1

@Crestfallen95

@Blackgymmax

@TRUE_CEL

@Allornothing

@balding exprettyboy

@Nims

@FreakkForLife

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@rooman

@predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

Joe Rogan edit

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón

@Manchild

@8PSLcel

@RecessedChinCel

@Ryan

@gamma

@luljankybo

@Nameless_Sunflower

@

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

Curlyhead
yes but only non-gymcel like pics. your first pic is postable the rest will attract gymcel/redpillers

• +1
yes but only non-gymcel like pics. your first pic is postable the rest will attract gymcel/redpillers
Fair

My lat spread just goes too brazzy 👺

Brutal

Mirror selfies on dating apps are a terrible move as a guy

• +1
Bro I don't even have an insta anymore but trust me. Best way to show physique on insta is to make a gym gains story (like the ones you can save on your profile and anyone can view it)

A regular post with your body comes across as non-NT unless it's like a beach pic or something. And even then there should be other people in the picture, only solo pics that are acceptable are pics of your drip tbh

All of you are retarded and gay as fuk for telling this dude its aspie to post pshayue

Lmao post what you want don’t let these incel NPCs tell you shit

A bit cringe IMO but you could land something by posting that. Men Will think its cringe because youre body isnt impressive enough. But Who Cares what other men think is.

• +1
Yes it's acceptable if you look good. Just make sure you're not flexing or doing anything related to bodybuilding. You can post a pic from the gym occasionally tho. If I find good examples I'll post them

• +1