Is it worth it moving to Brazil as rich guy?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Would it be worth it for me to move to a high-end gated community in Sao Paulo or Rio De Janeiro Brazil?

Where there would be phat ass white brazilian girls possibly with STDs *I'm fine with that* but not shitskin niggers?

If a gringo stole the women of the locals, they would literally behead you.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, soulless_npc and nathan
it'd be better to meet one who already lives in your country. bad idea to live in brazil or south america unless you tan well and are completely fluent in portuguese or spanish if you are pasty white and display signs of obvious wealth very high likelihood you will be killed

Brazil is BBC only boyo

BWCs can move to Somalia

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
it'd be better to meet one who already lives in your country. bad idea to live in brazil or south america unless you tan well and are completely fluent in portuguese or spanish if you are pasty white and display signs of obvious wealth very high likelihood you will be killed
What, why would I be killed in a high end neighborhood?

Would it be worth it for me to move to a high-end gated community in Sao Paulo or Rio De Janeiro Brazil?

Where there would be phat ass white brazilian girls possibly with STDs *I'm fine with that* but not shitskin niggers?
All Brazilian girls even white ones are part bbc and native take the l and stay in Europe you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and WeiWei

How are you ‘rich’, when you had to ask your mother for money to buy flowers for your dead faggot dad jfl?

Hell no I'll bleach em
Your genes are weak you’ll bleach nothing but the carpet and then be blacked by the white brazialin pussy

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Youll get killed

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back