Is it worth it to careermaxx

Intheendiwillwin

Intheendiwillwin

Iron
I‘m in 10th grade with way above average grades and looking to go to an ivy league uni (german student tho). I got my iq tested and got 126 as the result, is it worth it to tryhard school to become a lawyer with a good ass university degree or is it cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, RAMU KAKA, chawaje and 6 others
yes obv, im studycelling rn too :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: reek, Richard Cheese, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
obv bro

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, chawaje, Sny and 5 others
yes?

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink, Jova, kiyopon and 1 other person
nah bro just contract autism and collect disability

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, incel194012940, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
I‘m in 10th grade with way above average grades and looking to go to an ivy league uni (german student tho). I got my iq tested and got 126 as the result, is it worth it to tryhard school to become a lawyer with a good ass university degree or is it cope?
You need to be exceptional to get into an IVY league from Germany. It’s not just grades. Do you have good achievements, extra curricular ect ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, kiyopon and Intheendiwillwin
You need to be exceptional to get into an IVY league from Germany. It’s not just grades. Do you have good achievements, extra curricular ect ?
i got straight A‘s rn (germany is 1-6 1 is best 6 worst) and my average is 1,2.
Also i‘m doing an exchange year in an american highschool doing 12th grade so I will graduate twice (highschool and german school)
Also varsity vb player

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
im studymaxxing too bhai tbh life in spain seems comfy as a dentist or orthodentist. they literally get paid more than the president

Have fun betabuxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Pride
I got my iq tested and got 126 as the result, is it worth it to tryhard school to become a lawyer with a good ass university degree or is it cope?
if you want to go to an Ivy League as an International student then the thing you need more than anything is money.

Last edited:
Of course it's cope. Society doesn't want you to believe it though, so they can keep the industrial complex moving with copers like you who believe studyceling will help them strike it rich in the dating market.

• JFL
Reactions: Intheendiwillwin
yea its just lifesucking

• JFL
Heidelberg uni?

i got straight A‘s rn (germany is 1-6 1 is best 6 worst) and my average is 1,2.
Also i‘m doing an exchange year in an american highschool doing 12th grade so I will graduate twice (highschool and german school)
Also varsity vb player
Have you considered getting those Ivy League coaches like crimson education ? They’re expensive but they have a strong track record.

Of course it's cope. Society doesn't want you to believe it though, so they can keep the industrial complex moving with copers like you who believe studyceling will help them strike it rich in the dating market.
Just be a pathetic NEET instead bro!

• JFL
I'm going to an ivy league myself, it literally has done nothing for my SMV even outside of college.
Yeah but it will help you later on to get a good career. Unless you think you’re the next Bill gates…

Yeah but it will help you later on to get a good career. Unless you think you’re the next Bill gates…
Sure, but that's not the question. It's not if going to an ivy league will get you a good career. It's whether the prospect of getting a good career is cope. And I would argue that it is.

• +1
Sure, but that's not the question. It's not if going to an ivy league will get you a good career. It's whether the prospect of getting a good career is cope. And I would argue that it is.
I don’t think it is. Money can make a lot of things easier, allow you to experience and take part in interesting hobbies/activities/ travel ect. Not everything in this life is about dating.

Plus it would give to the chance to do looksmaxxing that actually works. I’m talking about implants, actual surgeries ect. None of that cope bullshit

• +1
Reactions: reek, poopoohead and Intheendiwillwin
I don’t think it is. Money can make a lot of things easier, allow you to experience and take part in interesting hobbies/activities/ travel ect. Not everything in this life is about dating.

Plus it would give to the chance to do looksmaxxing that actually works. I’m talking about implants, actual surgeries ect. None of that cope bullshit
And my point is that you’re very unlikely to make money if you come from a normal background without having a solid career first. Then you can funnel some of that income into side projects which can generate more income for you

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
no imo, like what are you gonna use that money for anyway when ur old

yeah just incase your other plans dont work out

If I could redo my life, starting from how old you are.

I would career max.

I'd take half my earnings and put it in the S&P 500 every month. I wouldn't waste any time studying market patterns. In the long run, realistically, you're not going to beat the S&P 500 anyways, counting black swan events.

I would enjoy my free time, with whatever I enjoy doing. Going on dates, watching movies, playing video games, playing sports.

I bought into the grind set entrepreneur meme, and it ruined my life. I'm now broke, in my 40s basically, with nothing to show for decades of effort, both in my career, and on my free time, on the verge of homelessness.

While dude's who put in half as much effort than me, had lived amazing lifestyles.

And another piece of advice. Choose the most boring career that makes lots of money possible. Careers that seem interesting on the outside are boring on the inside, the same as any other. And careers that seem boring on the outside, are interesting once you become highly skilled (and automate away most of it).

If you choose a career that seems interesting, it will be oversaturated, and you'll have an unstable career.

Lawyer is an insanely good life-track. Specialize in something within the Lawyer umbrella that makes lots of money, working for big corporations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen, HTN_Mentalcel, poopoohead and 1 other person

I would career max.

I'd take half my earnings and put it in the S&P 500 every month. I wouldn't waste any time studying market patterns. In the long run, realistically, you're not going to beat the S&P 500 anyways, counting black swan events.

I would enjoy my free time, with whatever I enjoy doing. Going on dates, watching movies, playing video games, playing sports.

I bought into the grind set entrepreneur meme, and it ruined my life. I'm now broke, in my 40s basically, with nothing to show for decades of effort, both in my career, and on my free time, on the verge of homelessness.

While dude's who put in half as much effort than me, had lived amazing lifestyles.

And another piece of advice. Choose the most boring career that makes lots of money possible. Careers that seem interesting on the outside are boring on the inside, the same as any other. And careers that seem boring on the outside, are interesting once you become highly skilled (and automate away most of it).

If you choose a career that seems interesting, it will be oversaturated, and you'll have an unstable career.

Lawyer is an insanely good life-track. Specialize in something within the Lawyer umbrella that makes lots of money, working for big corporations.
quit yapping

• Ugh..
Reactions: 4ever
ofc u should

I would career max.

What do you think of grinding to get surgeries to at least partially ascend before uni ?

What do you think of grinding to get surgeries to at least partially ascend before uni ?
If you think you need surgeries, then do it.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
university and then careermax is the only way to go

Yes, it's worth it.
Wie realistisch eine Ivy ist kommt auf mehrere Faktoren wie deinen familiären Hintergrund an.
Musst bedenken, dass 126 in der Schule sicher sehr gut ist, je nach Studiengang aber fast schon Durchschnitt.
Würde dir raten schon früh ein Ziel zu setzen und darauf hinarbeiten. Mach Praktika bei immer prestigeträchtigeren Firmen.

Ich weiß nicht ganz wie's bei Jura läuft, kenne mich nur mit Finance + Medizin aus.

• +1
Yes, it's worth it.
Wie realistisch eine Ivy ist kommt auf mehrere Faktoren wie deinen familiären Hintergrund an.
Musst bedenken, dass 126 in der Schule sicher sehr gut ist, je nach Studiengang aber fast schon Durchschnitt.
Würde dir raten schon früh ein Ziel zu setzen und darauf hinarbeiten. Mach Praktika bei immer prestigeträchtigeren Firmen.

Ich weiß nicht ganz wie's bei Jura läuft, kenne mich nur mit Finance + Medizin aus.
ja denke das wird mein way to go

I'll simplify it for you. Careermax.
thats what im planning to do, theres a new uni in the shithole i live in, thatll produce the elite in the future, its11k a year (x2 the average salary hrere) i need a way to make 1k a month asap