Is it worth learning video-editing?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I wish to find a way to earn money online, primarily working with people in the US.

Being an online editor would allow me to earn 30-50$/h, but I fear AI will cuck this job soon.

Thoughts?

Video editing is extremely easy, the only problem is most videos are degenerate and Haram. Lol
I know it is easy, but do you think AI will eliminate the need for a human to do it?

I wish to find a way to earn money online, primarily working with people in the US.

Being an online editor would allow me to earn 30-50$/h, but I fear AI will cuck this job soon.

Thoughts?
Yes video editting is a helpful skill to learn and you could prolly learn it in a week or less

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yes video editting is a helpful skill to learn and you could prolly learn it in a week or less
Yeah but my main question is will it continue to exist as a job now that AI editors are starting to become a thing

Bump.

Come on guys, I know you are all rich and successful, don't pretend like you are some incels living in your momthers basements

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
Yes im getting grifted like $1k per fucking video at this point yes its worth it

• JFL

Thoughts?
If your not in the USA and your currency conversion is really good from USD then yes, amazing idea. If not, no it's a peasant job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 6128 and Lonenely sigma
If your not in the USA and your currency conversion is really good from USD then yes, amazing idea. If not, no it's a peasant job
I live in EE, average salary in my country is 500 euros and in the capital where I live its around 700 a month.

If I worked like 5 hours daily on that, earning 30 dollars/hour (which is a medium salary, goes way up if you are good) I would earn 4450 dollars or around 3560 euros a month.

Taxes will take me around 650 euros, and the cost of living another 1200. So I would save 1500 easily or more a month working only 5 hours/day and with a lower end of the salary spectrum.

Though the only question I still didn't get an answer to is, do you think AI will ruin this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I live in EE, average salary in my country is 500 euros and in the capital where I live its around 700 a month.

If I worked like 5 hours daily on that, earning 30 dollars/hour (which is a medium salary, goes way up if you are good) I would earn 4450 dollars or around 3560 euros a month.

Taxes will take me around 650 euros, and the cost of living another 1200. So I would save 1500 easily or more a month working only 5 hours/day and with a lower end of the salary spectrum.

Though the only question I still didn't get an answer to is, do you think AI will ruin this?
Probably. I was going to do graphic design and editing for a career when I was younger. I got good at around 15 years old. But now that I see all the stuff that has replaced me graphic design wise. It's lookin pretty brutal. Also the editing softwares are much easier to use now. You don't need to learn adobe after effects to make good videos. You just need to be 12-15 with an iPhone and you can make good videos

• +1
Probably. I was going to do graphic design and editing for a career when I was younger. I got good at around 15 years old. But now that I see all the stuff that has replaced me graphic design wise. It's lookin pretty brutal. Also the editing softwares are much easier to use now. You don't need to learn adobe after effects to make good videos. You just need to be 12-15 with an iPhone and you can make good videos
ai is probably the least of your worries. I was trying to get a job online back then and it was really hard. And I was good. I never got a job working for somone. And when I got close it wasn't a consistent job. It was just doing work one time for somone

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lonenely sigma
Yeah but my main question is will it continue to exist as a job now that AI editors are starting to become a thing
ai editting is shit. Even if it became mainstream. AI is just a system of algorithms. Its not good at doing shit like that. At best it can cut out like bland moments

• +1

Thoughts?
Lol