Is it worth to bulk and then cut?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I’m kinda dirty bulking right now and getting more body fat, is it worth it in your opinion? I want to get to 88-90kg before I cut, I’m right now around 80kg,

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Solution
Prince88
Bulking is retarded.

Just eat clean and a little over your maintenance with high protein
Bulking is retarded.

Just eat clean and a little over your maintenance with high protein

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Nisse, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Solution
You have already made the mistake of dirty bulk and not lean bulk. If you are satisfied with your bodyfat now then lean bulk if you feel you are already too much body fat, then I would dirty bulk the rest just to get it over with.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Romeo1111
What is a little over maintenance? 200 cals?
300-500

You can go more but 'dirty bulking' (massive calorie surplus with bad foods) is retarded because cookies/greasy bulking isnt doing anything for you and you'll have to cut the excess fat anyway

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and Romeo1111

You’re gonna gain like 5lb of muscle & 20lb of fat ..

Watch this vid

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
bulking and cutting is for retards. You eat slightly more kcal as you progress then if for whatever reason you want a lower bf% for woman at summer do it. cutting and bulking is a constant race of losing most of your gains then needing to do it again. Just be reasonable

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Nisse
retards on here will say its not a good idea for 'facial aesthetics' . but u need to do a good 1-3 year bulk to get a good physique. no point bulking cutting every month like a fag

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Nisse
I’m leanbulking and it’s working fine. 183 cm 78 kg from 63 kg in September

• +1
Bulking and cutting is pretty unnecessary for naturals. Naturals who are very precise with calories, macros, cutting, bulking and all that shit just do it to feel like theyre doing as much as they can yet it has little to no actual benefits. Just make sure you eat enough protein and maintain a 15%~ bf. Dont ever go above 25% bf on a bulk cause it wont help anymore. 25% is the absolute max.

• +1
retards on here will say its not a good idea for 'facial aesthetics' . but u need to do a good 1-3 year bulk to get a good physique. no point bulking cutting every month like a fag
Indeed i’d rather look lean facially 24/7 and be slightly smaller than have a little bit bigger muscles yet be bloated facially half the time.

• +1