Skinnyfat, Cut or Bulk

duvaalxo

duvaalxo

Iron
IMG 7177
IMG 7179
Been skinny asf 6 months ago, got a girlfriend and got skinny fat. I want to get rid off that and get jacked, do i cut or bulk? Im on 80kg, i want and dont want to cut because i wont put on muscles, tho id be probably more confident because i good facial features. I want to and dont want to bulk because ion wanna get even more fat though i want mass. What to do fr?

stop eating goyslop and you will put on muscle and loose fat at same time.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Bulk, ideally clean bulk, the reason you are skinny fat is because you have no muscle to begin with, and a normal amount of fat, therefore you should prioritize gaining muscle, so ideally you should clean bulk for maximum muscle gains as well as minimizing fat gain

Depends what you want more, body recomposition is always an option. If you want to get lean first (plus u will look better when lean) do it and then lean bulk, you could also lean bulk straight away but you won’t look the best since you wouldnt be lean. Whatever you do don’t go on a bulk if it isn’t clean, especially when skinny fat.

maingain eat at maintenance or slightly less than maintenance while getting atleast 1g of protien per lbs of bodyfat remember to train w consistency and intensity

Don't fall for the retarded bulk meme

You gotta cut if you've finished puberty, if you didn't then keep eating normally and have some patience

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan, GabachoCopium, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Cut. You've got way too much fat on you.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Don't fall for the retarded bulk meme

You gotta cut if you've finished puberty, if you didn't then keep eating normally and have some patience
im 19, idk if i finished puberty tho ngl

im 19, idk if i finished puberty tho ngl
Then eat normally, don't cut but don't go over your daily calories either so u don't gain weight.

Eat lots of protein and lift weights

Personally I would use a treadmill because I prefer being skinny

View attachment 2890288View attachment 2890291Been skinny asf 6 months ago, got a girlfriend and got skinny fat. I want to get rid off that and get jacked, do i cut or bulk? Im on 80kg, i want and dont want to cut because i wont put on muscles, tho id be probably more confident because i good facial features. I want to and dont want to bulk because ion wanna get even more fat though i want mass. What to do fr?
cut to ascend, bulk to stay fatty poopoo normie gymcel

Bulk, if you cut youre just gonna be skinny lol
Might aswell be a sumo wrestler

Please read this. I was in your exact situation a while ago. I know exactly what I’m talking about.

At first glance this might sound like a troll, but I’m serious. You need to stop listening to the people saying to cut or maingain. Also stop listening to the people saying to do any type of weightlifting or training.

What you actually need to do is eat in a 300-600 calorie surplus, ideally 600 or even 1000 if you can manage it. I know what you’re thinking, eating in a calorie surplus without training is a stupid idea, but no. The reason you don’t look lean right now isnt because you don’t have enough muscle, it’s because you don’t have enough FAT. You need to eat everything in your fucking house. Processed foods are ideal because they will put on the most fat.

Trust me, in a couple of months you will thank me. Don’t fall for the replies under this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and Clark69
View attachment 2890288View attachment 2890291Been skinny asf 6 months ago, got a girlfriend and got skinny fat. I want to get rid off that and get jacked, do i cut or bulk? Im on 80kg, i want and dont want to cut because i wont put on muscles, tho id be probably more confident because i good facial features. I want to and dont want to bulk because ion wanna get even more fat though i want mass. What to do fr?
Go on a cut to get skinny and bulk. Trust

Then eat normally, don't cut but don't go over your daily calories either so u don't gain weight.

Eat lots of protein and lift weights

Personally I would use a treadmill because I prefer being skinny
IMG 7181

used to be fucking skinny, obv better than skinny fat, but ion wanna be a small retard no more