Reactions: Deleted member 6908
He was good looking
Not anymore though

jfl says you
you look like this
1625092670875-jpeg.1201958

in comparison
justin biber mogs you hard
justin bieber would unironically rape each of his female family members in front of him and smear him with their broken hymen blood

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
He was good looking
Not anymore though

He was every day good looking normie

Halo'ed by sweet-boy singing voice, halo'ed by status, halo'ed by loads of girls liking him

Halo'ed

Verdict: Overrated

Chadlite but gigachad in terms of JB appeal

He's not a fucking Chadlite

Discuss the science as to what makes him Chadlite? Facially

NOTHING

He has a normal looking cute boy face

He doesn't even have blue eyes or anything

He is above average cause of harmony

He was good looking
Not anymore though
Eh, he can be good looking now too:
9313846E 62A0 4887 B339 8B863CB4B643

But then ruins it with a fucking buzzcut
0796D41A FF71 4D8C 986C 345447C03C7F

Also, that norwood too jfl, fin or over for him

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
He is
White - Very important for pretty boys as they rely on soft features, only white guys can be pretty boys tbh. (this alone makes him leagues above)
Hair - Good hair in his prime, norwooding now
Good Skin and glowing skin at that, not just clear
Good ratios
His color is good as well, brown is much less striking and more friendly which makes him even softer to the eye, he'd lose a lot of harmony if he had piercing blue eyes like Sean O'Pry
He exposes high amount of youth and health especially in his prime

Not really much else to say, he is a chadlite pretty boy. Pretty Boys require way less things to look good and just rely on youthful features
Masculine Guys rely on genetics to go properly, I.E good bone development, hunter eyes, facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 10042, .👽. and 1 other person
mogs your curry ass though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, CursedOne, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Never thought he was gl
in the zac efron or Ian Somerhalder
sense of that word.
But still above average

Bieber has hunter eyes (watch this video, bieber has all of the features in his eye area listed here(1), strong jaw, shark cheekbones, compact midface, (had) norwood 0 hairline during prime.

Btw, remember that it doesn't really matter what we say/think, all that matters is what women think, and girls quite clearly showed they think he's attractive, that's all that matters.

Like we can analyze faces till the cows come home, if girls are lusting then that's the actual analysis, the facial analysis is to explain women's behavior not anything else.

1 -

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 164
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 94
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Never thought he was gl
in the zac efron or Ian Somerhalder
sense of that word.
But still above average
He has a very boyish look but I think that's partially his own fault, zac efron went from being boyish to masucline by gym-maxxing and getting a thicker neck, if bieber put a shit ton of muscle on his frame and got a thicker neck and tried to give his skin a more rough texture he would be able to pull off a more masculine look imo.

Look how Zac maesthetic-maxxed through time, just via gym-maxxing, getting a thicker neck and getting leaner.

Attached neck-pill photos, bieber could also probably transform his look from boyish to a lot more masculine through gym and neck-maxxing.

Attachments

• zac-efron-1359723513-view-1.jpg
    zac-efron-1359723513-view-1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 59
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 62
  • download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 80
  • neck4.jpg
    neck4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 84
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 161
  • +1
Reactions: Sny and Looks234
prettyboy chad

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
yes he's not masc, but very easily chad from pretty boy appeal

you are weighing masc way too high

• +1
i had cereal with a girl who literally wanted me to pretend I'm bieber while we had cereal last week just because I'm white

take the bieberpill boyo

and wash it down with a brutal jbwpill

I repeat

There is not a single thing about him that is Chad

Prove me wrong and say what
Well, since nobody has taken it upon themselves to tell you what's chad about Justin Bieber, (which to be honest, i understand completely seeing as this is a baffling claim) i've figured that i'd do it myself.

Well, i'll tell you what was distinctly attractive about Justin - based off of his appearance at his prime:

To start, he had extremely good harmony. His features, together on his face as a whole just made sense, it's just appealing to look at and they've found their place so well. Nothing about his ratios is bad. Everything's the right size, right position, etcetera.

Now, onto his individual features, top to bottom: starting from the top he had a very good hairline. You can't see it in the picture above since he's using a fringe, but in this slightly newer picture he's started to style his hair upwards, and you can see it well:

For a white person, and especially one with slightly light hair, his hairline was strangely low, but that's a very good thing, and it makes him stand out, as well.

Onto his eyebrows, they're very lush, full, and naturally contoured. The shape is just right, and there are no spare hairs inside, or outside of the brows.

They're positioned just right above his eyes, which moving onto his eyes - his eyes are just the right distance apart, with a positive canthal tilt, and a decent PFL. There's some slight hooding going on, too.

His ears don't stick out that much, and his nose is straight, with a good nose bridge, and the corners don't surpass the inner corners of the eyes.

His philtrum is good, he has a superb ramus, and his lips are extremely full, pink, and healthy. They've got everything, a good cupid's bow, a good lip corner angle and width, etc.

He has a strong, tall chin which also gives him a tinge of dimorphism.

All in all, Justin was a singer who got very lucky as he ticked every box on the list: skinny, cute, boyish, etc.

His young, almost preteen looks at the start of his career built him a massive following among very young girls who were clueless and hadn't even had their first crush yet, and a boy as dreamy as Justin was exactly what they, and Justin's agent, needed. Albeit for one to lust after and fantasize with, the other to capitalize off of. He pandered to an ever-changing demographic as an ever-changing person himself, who lagged behind in the change because of hormonal issues, which in his case, worked in his favour as it meant that companies could legally exploit him as he was the minimum age for certain things to happen, despite not appearing that way.

All in all, he was a very harmonic, neotenous looking boy with superb indicators of health, which in the end, is what attraction is all about, especially when it comes to ''JB's'', who, like guys exactly like ''JB'', they've got everything an adult male would need, but with the added factor of looking ''cute'', ''young'' and ''innocent''.

Of course, to the PSL'ers here, he didn't have any outstanding individual features that made him stand outlike most male models, but he was a combination of equally above average features in the exact right spot on a spotless smooth, clean silky face, and in the end, girls like that more than a guy who only has 1 extraordinary feature to prove himself with and pretty dull miscellaneous features.

You may have noticed that i didn't mention any failoes, well, that's because he simply doesn't have any. The worst of his facial features are simply just shortcomings in his individual features that don't make them extraordinarily good, but he has nothing that weighs him down, facially.

Therefore, i conclude that Justin Bieber was a chadlite psl-wise, with gigachad appeal, especially to young girls.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 16046, Deleted member 14478 and 7 others
when i was a kid some girl said once that i have eyebrows like him and it is very good and attractive, now im gigatruecel and i suppose that bieber is ugly too, but idk im not fag to is he attractive or not :bluepill::feelshah::feelsgood:

justin's chad version

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7725
actually that's quora's verdict, but go off sis 🥱

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, LooksmaxxHopeful and volcelfatcel
Well, since nobody has taken it upon themselves to tell you what's chad about Justin Bieber, (which to be honest, i understand completely seeing as this is a baffling claim) i've figured that i'd do it myself.

Well, i'll tell you what was distinctly attractive about Justin - based off of his appearance at his prime:
View attachment 1213821
To start, he had extremely good harmony. His features, together on his face as a whole just made sense, it's just appealing to look at and they've found their place so well. Nothing about his ratios is bad. Everything's the right size, right position, etcetera.

Now, onto his individual features, top to bottom: starting from the top he had a very good hairline. You can't see it in the picture above since he's using a fringe, but in this slightly newer picture he's started to style his hair upwards, and you can see it well:
View attachment 1213831
For a white person, and especially one with slightly light hair, his hairline was strangely low, but that's a very good thing, and it makes him stand out, as well.

Onto his eyebrows, they're very lush, full, and naturally contoured. The shape is just right, and there are no spare hairs inside, or outside of the brows.

They're positioned just right above his eyes, which moving onto his eyes - his eyes are just the right distance apart, with a positive canthal tilt, and a decent PFL. There's some slight hooding going on, too.

His ears don't stick out that much, and his nose is straight, with a good nose bridge, and the corners don't surpass the inner corners of the eyes.

His philtrum is good, he has a superb ramus, and his lips are extremely full, pink, and healthy. They've got everything, a good cupid's bow, a good lip corner angle and width, etc.

He has a strong, tall chin which also gives him a tinge of dimorphism.

All in all, Justin was a singer who got very lucky as he ticked every box on the list: skinny, cute, boyish, etc.

His young, almost preteen looks at the start of his career built him a massive following among very young girls who were clueless and hadn't even had their first crush yet, and a boy as dreamy as Justin was exactly what they, and Justin's agent, needed. Albeit for one to lust after and fantasize with, the other to capitalize off of. He pandered to an ever-changing demographic as an ever-changing person himself, who lagged behind in the change because of hormonal issues, which in his case, worked in his favour as it meant that companies could legally exploit him as he was the minimum age for certain things to happen, despite not appearing that way.

All in all, he was a very harmonic, neotenous looking boy with superb indicators of health, which in the end, is what attraction is all about, especially when it comes to ''JB's'', who, like guys exactly like ''JB'', they've got everything an adult male would need, but with the added factor of looking ''cute'', ''young'' and ''innocent''.

Of course, to the PSL'ers here, he didn't have any outstanding individual features that made him stand outlike most male models, but he was a combination of equally above average features in the exact right spot on a spotless smooth, clean silky face, and in the end, girls like that more than a guy who only has 1 extraordinary feature to prove himself with and pretty dull miscellaneous features.

You may have noticed that i didn't mention any failoes, well, that's because he simply doesn't have any. The worst of his facial features are simply just shortcomings in his individual features that don't make them extraordinarily good, but he has nothing that weighs him down, facially.

Therefore, i conclude that Justin Bieber was a chadlite psl-wise, with gigachad appeal, especially to young girls.

Exactly this guy is the perfect combo he is dimorphic whilist retaining youth ful features

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and RODEBLUR
Exactly this guy is the perfect combo he is dimorphic whilist retaining youth ful features
He's extremely harmonic, healthy looking, and failoless. He has dimorphic ratios with youthful features. He's a dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, LooksmaxxHopeful and reptiles
He's extremely harmonic, healthy looking, and failoless. He has dimorphic ratios with youthful features. He's a dream

He has aged a little bit his prime was his ideal his maxilla is god tier so his face looks really youthful honestly i've seen old dudes who look like there in there 30's just by having a good upper maxilla the maxilla is no fucking joke it over shadows the lower 3rd a lot of the time

• +1
He has aged a little bit his prime was his ideal his maxilla is god tier so his face looks really youthful honestly i've seen old dudes who look like there in there 30's just by having a good upper maxilla the maxilla is no fucking joke it over shadows the lower 3rd a lot of the time
His maxilla is nowhere near god tier, but yeah the rest i agree on

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
His maxilla is nowhere near god tier, but yeah the rest i agree on
I'm talking about prime justin even gooks become handsome as soon as you fix the maxilla it's such a brutal pill

• +1
I'm talking about prime justin even gooks become handsome as soon as you fix the maxilla it's such a brutal pill
Maxilla doesn't change after prime. It's bone

I'd say yes, in his prime he was an acceptable height, he had nice hair, clear skin and average to above average features which makes him have broad appeal, multiplied by status and he was peak at his time. maybe not now. feel free to debate me, and glad to see you back

He is beautiful as in aesthetic but not sexually attractive to women of reproductive age. If you are a teenager (12-18), or someone with a slaycount <20 you may not be able to understand this point.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls
Bieber has hunter eyes (watch this video, bieber has all of the features in his eye area listed here(1), strong jaw, shark cheekbones, compact midface, (had) norwood 0 hairline during prime.

Btw, remember that it doesn't really matter what we say/think, all that matters is what women think, and girls quite clearly showed they think he's attractive, that's all that matters.

Like we can analyze faces till the cows come home, if girls are lusting then that's the actual analysis, the facial analysis is to explain women's behavior not anything else.

1 -

I wouldn't say his mid face is compact, it is slightly outside the perfect 1:1 ratio. But balanced as well so not horse face either.