Is life worth it below chadlite?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

8x6 or death
Title

If your not chadlite should you just ldar or try your very best to hardmax?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Hardmax to death and get a taste at life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, coispet, halloweed and 4 others
If I manage to become a 7/10 with softmaxxing then I will consider myself acomplished in life

If I manage to become a 7/10 with softmaxxing then I will consider myself acomplished in life
Too brainrotted from psl tierlist

Whats 7/10 in psl brainrot? Htn?

Hardmax to death and get a taste at life.
Should u really? I wanna live with my parents till like 25 saving money so i can blow it all on surgeries

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Yeah. Im ltn in candid tho

• Woah
Reactions: Madridista
Too brainrotted from psl tierlist

Whats 7/10 in psl brainrot? Htn?
I'm not taking into account the ratings on this forum, I'm talking about a 7/10 in real life, which would be a weak HTN

Should u really? I wanna live with my parents till like 25 saving money so i can blow it all on surgeries
I am doing the same thing, postponing UNI just so I can ascend to chadlite and join it when mogging near everyone.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, silencio and Sprinkles
I am doing the same thing, postponing UNI just so I can ascend to chadlite and join it when mogging near everyone.
Holy shit

What are u doing for money? Also no way ur gonna join uni at 25, you’d be a fucking loser to everyone

• Hmm...
Holy shit

What are u doing for money?
Working a normal job requiring no education, I save 1000 dollars a month approximately.
Also no way ur gonna join uni at 25, you’d be a fucking loser to everyone
Probably 22-23, but it is different in Sweden because the vast majority take 1-2 sabbatical years, the average age to join UNI is like ~20. Still joining as a 23 year old chadlite VS 20 year old LTN makes it clear what is more valuable.

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
Working a normal job requiring no education, I save 1000 dollars a month approximately.

Probably 22-23, but it is different in Sweden because the vast majority take 1-2 sabbatical years, the average age to join UNI is like ~20. Still joining as a 23 year old chadlite VS 20 year old LTN makes it clear what is more valuable.
What surgeries are u planning on getting?

ehh you can fraud at 26-27 as a youngcel tbh

i see guys a year younger than me in uni with full beards

• +1
ehh you can fraud at 26-27 as a youngcel tbh

i see guys a year younger than me in uni with full beards
No fuckin way u can larp 19-20 and 27

• Hmm...
Life is pretty good regardless of how people treat you. It's only narcies that go ER over this shit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and silencio
@HarrierDuBois i can’t think of any other surgery that would ascend you otherwise i would tell you to delay uni even more if you could get it

(even though i think you don’t need any more because you already are a chadlite jfl)

you know what i think you can get a17 if you take the laser in barcelona, send me some messages in dm’s ill tell you why

@HarrierDuBois i can’t think of any other surgery that would ascend you otherwise i would tell you to delay uni even more if you could get it

(even though i think you don’t need any more because you already are a chadlite jfl)

you know what i think you can get a17 if you take the laser in barcelona, send me some messages in dm’s ill tell you why
I will keep my eyecolor, I don't hate it and I wouldn't look much better with blue eyes.

• Hmm...
No fuckin way u can larp 19-20 and 27
yes you can lol for @HarrierDuBois pheno its way easier

again its all about being clean shaven, lean and fit enough

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and HarrierDuBois
lol nah

LDAR or trannymax

I will keep my eyecolor, I don't hate it and I wouldn't look much better with blue eyes.
the only instance i saw of the laser giving someone a10 eyes was that of a female having this eyecolor
IMG 5397

its fucking insane for you not to try if you are low inhib enough i think you can get an insane eye color

the only instance i saw of the laser giving someone a10 eyes was that of a female having this eyecolor
View attachment 2901795

its fucking insane for you not to try if you are low inhib enough i think you can get an insane eye color
Skin colored eyes? (of a caucasian)

• +1
Life is pretty good regardless of how people treat you. It's only narcies that go ER over this shit.
This tbh. You can absolutely enjoy life if you're not genuinely a sub5. Dating starts really at high mtn, but there is other things in life too.

Title

If your not chadlite should you just ldar or try your very best to hardmax?
5 PSL is enough aka HTN. Even 4 PSL is alright (4 PSL as in having a normal, average maxillo-facial development).

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Skin colored eyes? (of a caucasian)
YES, on a facebook group of the barcelona eyecolor laser clinic

it was insane she had exactly that eye color before, very light and clear brown like that

and now she got legit a10s

• +1
YES, on a facebook group of the barcelona eyecolor laser clinic

it was insane she had exactly that eye color before, very light and clear brown like that

and now she got legit a10s
Good for her.

• +1

Jesus bro he’s already chadlite?

Even chadlites are getting surgery this shit is so brutal

• +1
Jesus bro he’s already chadlite?

Even chadlites are getting surgery this shit is so brutal
he is a chadlite but has severe body dysmorphia so thinks he is a ltn-mtn

This tbh. You can absolutely enjoy life if you're not genuinely a sub5. Dating starts really at high mtn, but there is other things in life too.
Cap i find no joy if i’m not atleast chadlite

I have zero ambitions without a good face i’m sure im not the only one like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and philosopher
  • Hmm...
He is very much overrating my looks I am not anywhere near chadlite lol. @Magnum Opus @DelonLover1999 @StrangerDanger
Idk who to believe but if you’re getting told ur chadlite and ur getting surgeries ur a fucking retard

• +1
Idk how to believe but if you’re getting told ur chadlite and ur getting surgeries ur a fucking retard
My jaw is literally deformed and will cause breathing issues as I age if I don't fix it.

Idk how to believe but if you’re getting told ur chadlite and ur getting surgeries ur a fucking retard
he just tagged some users who have rotted their brain with psl so much they are gonna tell him he is mtn (sorry for my way of expression i actually like you guys)

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and HarrierDuBois
Still chadlite
bruh he has blonde eyebrows and light brown hair

i did a morph of him and made the hair and brows black and he legit looked like a chico clone

he just tagged some users who have rotted their brain with psl so much they are gonna tell him he is mtn (sorry for my way of expression i actually like you guys)
Does he have his face posted here or nah

bruh he has blonde eyebrows and light brown hair

i did a morph of him and made the hair and brows black and he legit looked like a chico clone
Blond hair too! Just been a long winter.
Proxy 3

• Woah
Blond hair too! Just been a long winter.
View attachment 2901814
either way you are a fakecel larping as a mtn wanting to cut your face open when you are a chadlite (clear cut chad with black brows)

im contacting the mods, getting ur ip and then calling your nearest mental asylum to go and get your ass

@Michael Myers we need to save this nigga

Giphy

• JFL
Yes lol
Most slayers are sex appeal maxxed htns anyway

either way you are a fakecel larping as a mtn wanting to cut your face open when you are a chadlite (clear cut chad with black brows)

im contacting the mods, getting ur ip and then calling your nearest mental asylum to go and get your ass

View attachment 2901821
He’s most likely a narcy who wants attention and validation

He most likely knows he’s goodlooking it’s just when u message this shit it fuels him

View attachment 2901821
“Just save someone who lifemogs you!”

He’s most likely a narcy who wants attention and validation

He most likely knows he’s goodlooking it’s just when u message this shit it fuels him
What are these assumptions the fuck lol? I don't even look good due to jaw and some other smaller tweaks.

What are these assumptions the fuck lol? I don't even look good due to jaw and some other smaller tweaks.
Is ur face posted on here or did u pm him?