Is life worth it below chadlite?

Perhaps these guys can better answer your question..

Screenshot 20240507 002031 Instagram
Resize
Screenshot 20240507 004223 Instagram

Shouldn't matter that much. Money is way more important than that. Fuck being broke and having to work

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dopaminebeyondfried
Shouldn't matter that much. Money is way more important than that. Fuck being broke and having to work
Lol fuck no

I’d rather be minimum wage chad than 120k annually mtn

Lol fuck no

I’d rather be minimum wage chad than 120k annually mtn
Lol that's stupid af. With enough money, you can do ANYTHING, at anytime, anywhere, with whomever. Most importantly, you can mog, dominate and ruin tf out of other men. Like, imaging stealing his beloved wife, videotaping fucking her and cumming inside and send it to the cocksucker while he's away at work? You just ruined his life. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Lol that's stupid af. With enough money, you can do ANYTHING
Except for real love… thats only with looks
,you can mog,
Still need looks
dominate and ruin tf out of other men.
No lol unless u have some body gaurd… you’d still get blasted by some gun
Like, imaging stealing his beloved wife, videotaping fucking her and cumming inside and send it to the cocksucker while he's away at work? You just ruined his life. :chad:
You need looks for that retard

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
joining as a 23 year old chadlite
are you NT? ive been thinking about how much my life would change if i ascended but realistically i would just rot like usual, but i will look good doing it. joever for me:ogre::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
are you NT? ive been thinking about how much my life would change if i ascended but realistically i would just rot like usual, but i will look good doing it. joever for me:ogre::blackpill:
Don't care about NT. I get approached from time to time but none of them were HTB so if I ascend the girls looks tiers also will.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dehydrated
Don't care about NT. I get approached from time to time but none of them were HTB so if I ascend the girls looks tiers also will.
Bro

If you’ve been approached ur MINIMUM htn faggot

Ur delusional

• +1
Reactions: Aero and borismonster
@FailedNormieManlet liked ur thread:feelsmega::feelsmega: :feelswhere::feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Life is pretty good regardless of how people treat you. It's only narcies that go ER over this shit.
External validation is all that matters and shapes who you are, but you can cope and pretend it doesn't

how is life
it's going I suppose:feelsthink: , I've leanmaxxed pretty hard these past few months, reached my softmaxxing peak, also worked my first job ever :Comfy: back in uni though so that sucks :feelsrope:

how's teaching? :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FailedNormieManlet