Is low testosterone reversible

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Ive had low enviormental t all my life. I was overweight/obeese throughout my childhood, not active, stressed, high blood pressure, ADD, eating candy, snoring and no drive or competitiveness whatsoever. Im meant to be a high t beast too. My father is the most high t male and even my brothers (especially my little brother) is fairly competitive. My father and big brother also have way more masculine faces than me, i look like lucky blue smith compared to them.
Was wondering if I could reverse the damages at 17 with changing these habits. Such as getting a machine for my snoring, meditating for stress, strength training and being in a caloric deficit, eating right and taking Supplements like vitamin d, k3, some t supplements. Could this also cure my ADD?

Yea my t levels doubled and dht quadrupled

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
You wont grow alot of masculine features at 17

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
T levels are very malleable/easy to change, especially with exogenous pro-hormones and SERMs

Yeah if you inject and remove things that are lowering your T

T levels are very malleable/easy to change, especially with exogenous pro-hormones and SERMs
In young men it’s fixable with lifestyle alone. I followed this doc, forgot his name he helped guys bring T levels up in 6-8 months and avoid TRT for life with lifestyle changes

Ive had low enviormental t all my life. I was overweight/obeese throughout my childhood, not active, stressed, high blood pressure, ADD, eating candy, snoring and no drive or competitiveness whatsoever. Im meant to be a high t beast too. My father is the most high t male and even my brothers (especially my little brother) is fairly competitive. My father and big brother also have way more masculine faces than me, i look like lucky blue smith compared to them.
Was wondering if I could reverse the damages at 17 with changing these habits. Such as getting a machine for my snoring, meditating for stress, strength training and being in a caloric deficit, eating right and taking Supplements like vitamin d, k3, some t supplements. Could this also cure my ADD?
All those things you mentioned will be good for your overall health, which will increase your Testosterone production. Prenatal T is way more important for dimorphic features, which can't really be changed. It would still benefit your overall well-being doing the things you mentioned, so yeah go for it, Just don't expect yourself to become hyper-masculine from the things you are doing. Your development is already largely set in stone by 17, and you are fully mature pretty much by that age. Facial wise that is.

All those things you mentioned will be good for your overall health, which will increase your Testosterone production. Prenatal T is way more important for dimorphic features, which can't really be changed. It would still benefit your overall well-being doing the things you mentioned, so yeah go for it, Just don't expect yourself to become hyper-masculine from the things you are doing. Your development is already largely set in stone by 17, and you are fully mature pretty much by that age. Facial wise that is.
What about trans men

What about them? There facial bones don't change, but they do grow facial hair and the like from exogenous hormones.
They grow brow bones and mandibles

Will I get a second puberty?
I don't know what you mean by this in specific? Your bones won't grow any longer and neither will your penis, but the other effects of puberty may hit you with a lesser magnitude like facial hair, bone density, muscle growth, etc. You won't experience anything as strong as puberty unless you use supraphysiological dosages of testosterone or some other synthetic androgen.

In young men it’s fixable with lifestyle alone. I followed this doc, forgot his name he helped guys bring T levels up in 6-8 months and avoid TRT for life with lifestyle changes
with chemical intervention, it can be done much faster with few side effects. I'm not saying it's always ideal to use exogenous hormones, but it can certainly be right for some people.

with chemical intervention, it can be done much faster with few side effects. I'm not saying it's always ideal to use exogenous hormones, but it can certainly be right for some people.
True but under 35 it makes no sense for you to have low T.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
True but under 35 it makes no sense for you to have low T.
you're right, having low T under 35 is purely from lifestyle factors, but that doesn't mean it can immediately be cured with a change in said lifestyle factors. Over the long term, that should be the goal, but it will take a while before those changes can increase your T so it makes sense in some situations to kickstart the increase in T by using something like enclo

I don't know what you mean by this in specific? Your bones won't grow any longer and neither will your penis, but the other effects of puberty may hit you with a lesser magnitude like facial hair, bone density, muscle growth, etc. You won't experience anything as strong as puberty unless you use supraphysiological dosages of testosterone or some other synthetic androgen.
It's too late you mean? But I saw someone on youtube say under 25

you're right, having low T under 35 is purely from lifestyle factors, but that doesn't mean it can immediately be cured with a change in said lifestyle factors. Over the long term, that should be the goal, but it will take a while before those changes can increase your T so it makes sense in some situations to kickstart the increase in T by using something like enclo
I agree, but if the man doesn’t have severe low T symptoms affecting quality of life, playing the long term game can be equally rewarding with low risk

• +1
"Men reach their peak levels of testosterone already by age 20, and peak levels of growth hormone by age 25. This means men have reached their peak muscle mass, bone density, and other areas of development."

• +1