Is Malaysia full of currycels?

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
Planning to travel to Kuala Lumpur, I saw mixed info online...some say it's full of Indians, some say it's not.

The reason of my visit is that I'm looking for a country to stay where I pay no taxes on global income. Malaysia allows you to do it but if it's full of currycels then I will discard the idea of moving there

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm Malaysian, Indian mixed Chinese.

Indians and Chinese are minority groups here, the country is mostly filled with ethnic malay people (SEA). Kuala Lumpur is one of the more diverse states.

Kuala Lumpur is filled with immigrants, the bad types. Go to Penang. Higher QOL, safer. Penang is the only state in Malaysia not rulled by an Islamic party so it is a majority chinese state and you have more leeway to do stuff as the chinese are a bit more open minded.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kinger, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Bump

Last edited:
Yes it is, Indians there looks kinda malnourished and pulled down by colorism.

yes and guess what?

they still stink

stay away from the cheap areas and stick to high end neighborhoods and that should help a bit

also the browner the malay girls the easier they’re to fuck

Curry mooselimbs

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and TechnoBoss
Also why are there so many Indians in Fiji?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Also why are there so many Indians in Fiji?
They were initially brought over as labourers and I think they're the majority of the country now

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Lol brutal cuck to the Fijians
According to google they're 37% of the population. Not the majority but still a good chunk considering they were all brought over for seasonal labour

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Whats ur parents height?
I'm Malaysian, Indian mixed Chinese.

Indians and Chinese are minority groups here, the country is mostly filled with ethnic malay people (SEA). Kuala Lumpur is one of the more diverse states.

Kuala Lumpur is filled with immigrants, the bad types. Go to Penang. Higher QOL, safer. Penang is the only state in Malaysia not rulled by an Islamic party so it is a majority chinese state and you have more leeway to do stuff as the chinese are a bit more open minded.