Is malocclusion something that is really noticed?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Or is it just cope? I'm thinking that no one will notice if you just keep your mouth closed. How much of a failo is it really? And is it fair to assume that your jaw deformity is holding back your prospects (socially and dating)

Or is it just cope? I'm thinking that no one will notice if you just keep your mouth closed. How much of a failo is it really? And is it fair to assume that your jaw deformity is holding back your prospects (socially and dating)
Depends how severe, but the one thing I can say is whenever you have to actually bite down completely (while eating or chewing gum) you will look utterly subhuman. Also if you’re bloatmaxxed overbite will make it look 10x worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, Axii and Heinrich Schmidt
if its not that serious then you're ok. There should be an overlap of 1-3mm between upper and lower teeth, 4mm+ is considered a malocclusion (overbite). If a few people have already noticed it, then you probably need dental appliances.

If it's because your mandible is recessed, then yes it's very noticeable.

If it's because your mandible is recessed, then yes it's very noticeable.
I guess my question is if it’s reasonable to believe my malocclusion is solely getting in the way of receiving the chad treatment.

I guess my question is if it’s reasonable to believe my malocclusion is solely getting in the way of receiving the chad treatment.
Do you have godtier eye area? No? Then nope.

Amazing jaw + amazing eye area = chadlite