Is maxillary prognatism only fixable with bimax? (posting here too since nobody answers in questions)

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
So i am 17, and as you can see
IMG 3993

I am kind of fucked up. My side profile is 2-3 psl. Now since i don t have 15k plus ready (actually even more) I want to do anything possible to gain even 1mm of better side profile . I may convince my parents to get me orthodontic tools becouse it doesn’t sound as scary as plastic surgery and it should cost less . Help a fella out cmon
IMG 2920

View attachment 2858913
I am kind of fucked up. My side profile is 2-3 psl. Now since i don t have 15k plus ready (actually even more) I want to do anything possible to gain even 1mm of better side profile . I may convince my parents to get me orthodontic tools becouse it doesn’t sound as scary as plastic surgery and it should cost less . Help a fella out cmon
View attachment 2858917
Flat maxilla and to raise funds start doing fraud

View attachment 2858913
View attachment 2858917
Niqqer orthodontics dont move ur bones forward

Gigachad side potential just do mewing

• JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Bimax will advance your flat maxilla
tbh i’ve pmd many cels in here and all agree on bimax . Fact is 15k plus aftercare and stuff are big money to me . Rn i am blocked at mtn
IMG 3994

If i get bimax plus jaw and cheek implants i can ascend?

View attachment 2858913
View attachment 2858917

View attachment 2858913
View attachment 2858917
@Allornothing Any raccomandations?

Braces and elastics is enough lol it's like a couple £k and lots of people get them at that age.
Got any source i can show my orthodontist (i am sorry to bother but i m desperate jfl)

Got any source i can show my orthodontist (i am sorry to bother but i m desperate jfl)
You won't need to tell your orthodontist anything. If they're reputable they will know to put you on braces and elastics. Just go for a consultation whatever and they'll sort it all out.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
@thatrandomteen couple things though.

If the overjet is too severe you might need jaw surgery (I doubt it in your case). Also, fixing this overjet won't really improve your side profile the way you want it to. Your problem is flat maxilla and small chin. Are you even sure you have maxillary prognathism?

@thatrandomteen couple things though.

If the overjet is too severe you might need jaw surgery (I doubt it in your case). Also, fixing this overjet won't really improve your side profile the way you want it to. Your problem is flat maxilla and small chin. Are you even sure you have maxillary prognathism?
Man i self diagnosed that shit. I don’t know what i exactly have but every human on here says i need bimax so i guess it’s more than that

load up these changes

Attachments

• ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker (20).gif
    ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker (20).gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
You really just need bimax and some implants in your upper face half

here so u can see changes better, which part is too extreme
I see some improvement that for sure but chin area is pointy as L
Maybe @ItsOver999’s is a bit more realistic but i do see lots of improvement
IMG 3995

If i add jaw implants i can be mid htn?
You could be mid HTN with those alone too, depending on how well they‘re done, but you have a good base and potential

You could be mid HTN with those alone too, depending on how well they‘re done, but you have a good base and potential
Man that’s a dream. People give out the Htn title here very easily meanwhile being htn means being part of 5percent of the population . Means a lot to me by a fellow surgerycel

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing