Is maxillary prognatism fixable only with bimax?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
I am 17 and since i am not 18 yet I want to try anything possible to avoid spending 15k and even more for a surgery that doesnt always work (i say that becouse i ve seen people on here that have done it and needing for a second bimax) i am desperate . Also that s my case
IMG 3993

as you can see it’s very evident
IMG 2920

Solution
BlackpillRemedy
View attachment 2858926
tbh i might be able to get it , but how much movement do i need? i feel like if i get a blue pilled surgeon i will still have a shit side profile.
It's too hard to specify the amount of movement from this picture, anything I say would be speculation, but I can tell its not a small movement, probably in the mid to large range, probably at least 5 mm in the mandible.

Edit: To answer your new question, No your upper jaw is not normal, its also recessed

Please mark my response as a solution so I get the points:D
I am 17 and since i am not 18 yet I want to try anything possible to avoid spending 15k and even more for a surgery that doesnt always work (i say that becouse i ve seen people on here that have done it and needing for a second bimax) i am desperate . Also that s my case
View attachment 2858891
as you can see it’s very evident View attachment 2858893
Also even if i had a bimax i d need genioplasty and a chin implant too i guess😭 fucking hell

This isn't maxillary prognathism, this is bimaxillary retrusion, and yes, it's only fixable with bimax :blackpill:

Hope this helped.

This isn't maxillary prognathism, this is bimaxillary retrusion, and yes, it's only fixable with bimax :blackpill:

Hope this helped.
IMG 2920

tbh i might be able to get it , but how much movement do i need? i feel like if i get a blue pilled surgeon i will still have a shit side profile.

View attachment 2858926
It's too hard to specify the amount of movement from this picture, anything I say would be speculation, but I can tell its not a small movement, probably in the mid to large range, probably at least 5 mm in the mandible.

Edit: To answer your new question, No your upper jaw is not normal, its also recessed

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Solution

I’ve been thinking about undergoing surgery with Ramieri in italy. Many cels say he is kind of blue pilled , but he includes genioplasty in those 15k Spent . You got any raccomandations orr?

LMAO ugly ass genetically inept subhuman creature, you deserve every bit of pain your dogshit jaws bring you. Choose better parents next time, chink faggot :feelswhy:

LMAO ugly ass genetically inept subhuman creature, you deserve every bit of pain your dogshit jaws bring you. Choose better parents next time, chink faggot :feelswhy:
Tbh my dad has goated side profile but my mom is a fucking sushi ass japanese. Basically they have no side profile no wonder i have curry side profile now

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Tbh my dad has goated side profile but my mom is a fucking sushi ass japanese. Basically they have no side profile no wonder i have curry side profile now
Either way it's over. Genetics

Tbh why are you on a looskmaxxing forum than you faggot.
Blackpill not looksmaxxing forum. I'll fuck your mother and sister and girlfriend, get back on the cuck chair, the corner is ------->

Blackpill not looksmaxxing forum. I'll fuck your mother and sister and girlfriend, get back on the cuck chair, the corner is ------->
Tbh you are like the grinch of this forum . Have fun cry baby maxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei