Is medial canthus genetic? If no how development affects it?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
What r ur opinions?

@Dr. Bruh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21044
Genetic like all features

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tyleriol, Deleted member 30477, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Genetics, I'm happy my medial canthus is downturned, it's not as prominent as Gandy's though

literally everything is genetic. how you sit is genetic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyleriol, Deleted member 17244, poopoohead and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 21044
still coping
coping with what? enviroment does influence but its mostly genetic, jfl if you think you can induce downturned medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MakinMogReturns
Development is also determined by genetics

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol
coping with what? enviroment does influence but its mostly genetic, jfl if you think you can induce downturned medial canthus
i didnt said u cant induce lol, but most things r not genetic. Im talking about developmental years

functionally what are the benefits of having a downturned vs neutral medial canthus?

i didnt said u cant induce lol, but most things r not genetic. Im talking about developmental years
what? literally everything is lol. and how do you think you can induce a downturned medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and cytoplasm
what? literally everything is lol. and how do you think you can induce a downturned medial canthus
genetic gives a direction, the decisive factor is going to be environmental for most things.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
genetic gives a direction, the decisive factor is going to be environmental for most things.
whatever helps you cope man. wheter you are good looking or not is determined at conception, enviroment may fuck you up but thats about it

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol
  • JFL
whatever helps you cope man. wheter you are good looking or not is determined at conception, enviroment may fuck you up but thats about it
this determinism is very common in religion. To avoid the pain of thinking your actions have consequences.

this determinism is very common in religion. To avoid the pain of thinking your actions have consequences.
its not religion fucktard. unless you were heavily stunted in some way during developmental years youll just develop according to your genes. if you eat just enough youll grow up to your genetically determined height, eating more wont results in being taller. my brother is 5cm shorter than me despite growing up in the same household, how do you explain that brainlet?

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 29155
its not religion fucktard. unless you were heavily stunted in some way during developmental years youll just develop according to your genes. if you eat just enough youll grow up to your genetically determined height, eating more wont results in being taller. my brother is 5cm shorter than me despite growing up in the same household, how do you explain that brainlet?
its funny how the most dumb are the most convict. Cant u fucking brain see that what u said is no proof of nothing? Genetic exists, it directs, but its not the solely factor or the determinant one. First we are not talking about height, Second you cant know if that in a proper environment this would happen. The only thing that proofs is that in the genetic recombination you had adaptability to be 5cm taller in the current environment.

its funny how the most dumb are the most convict. Cant u fucking brain see that what u said is no proof of nothing? Genetic exists, it directs, but its not the solely factor or the determinant one. First we are not talking about height, Second you cant know if that in a proper environment this would happen. The only thing that proofs is that in the genetic recombination you had adaptability to be 5cm taller in the current environment.
"proper enviroment" what? i did not grow up in a slum with no food or water. but ok bro keep believing that you can somehow create a downturned medial canthus jfl

"proper enviroment" what? i did not grow up in a slum with no food or water. but ok bro keep believing that you can somehow create a downturned medial canthus jfl
I dont think and didnt said medial canthus is created by that. You dont understand what proper environment is, a modern good environment is still not ideal. Foods are way less nutritions than they were, our water has microplastics, Almost all food you touch has microplastics, your fish has toxic chemichals, the water you drink has way less minerals, you eat gmo everyday, processed foods that are known to damage dna, not proper breastfeeding (3+ years), irregular circadian rythm by artificial lights, polution, gut microbiota disruption. And the list goes on, and we are just starting to discover the damages of it.

To try isolating everything and say that the cause is genetic is just ignorant.

I dont think and didnt said medial canthus is created by that. You dont understand what proper environment is, a modern good environment is still not ideal. Foods are way less nutritions than they were, our water has microplastics, Almost all food you touch has microplastics, your fish has toxic chemichals, the water you drink has way less minerals, you eat gmo everyday, processed foods that are known to damage dna, not proper breastfeeding (3+ years), irregular circadian rythm by artificial lights, polution, gut microbiota disruption. And the list goes on, and we are just starting to discover the damages of it.

To try isolating everything and say that the cause is genetic is just ignorant.
even if the enviroment is ideal, your looks are determined when your dna is formed, thats why there are gl ppl who grew up poor and hungry, and truecels who grew up rich. and youll never have a perfect enviroment why even bring it up

Niggas, the medial canthus is literally all genetic, its bones, skin, tendons, there's nothing you can do to influence it JFL @cytoplasm @Whatashame

• +1
even if the enviroment is ideal, your looks are determined when your dna is formed, thats why there are gl ppl who grew up poor and hungry, and truecels who grew up rich. and youll never have a perfect enviroment why even bring it up
because their dna were better adapted to MODERN environment. In theory in an ideal environment everyone would look good, some would look better, but such disparity wouldnt happen. Its well known how our cranio is getting smaller and smaller.

• Hmm...
because their dna were better adapted to MODERN environment. In theory in an ideal environment everyone would look good, some would look better, but such disparity wouldnt happen. Its well known how our cranio is getting smaller and smaller.
yeah ok dude keep telling yourself youd be chad if the air were less polluted

• JFL
yeah ok dude keep telling yourself youd be chad if the air were less polluted
Because someway this would be a good thing? The cope is to thing u have ur deformed face by nature, like this is nature testing you and that u or ur parents have no guilty whatsoever in looking like that. Thats the real cope.

Because someway this would be a good thing? The cope is to thing u have ur deformed face by nature, like this is nature testing you and that u or ur parents have no guilty whatsoever in looking like that. Thats the real cope.
Not having deformed face doenst make you good looking. Almost nobody has a deformed face. Unless you think not having chad jaw is defromed, in which case no amount of perfect enviroment will stop the defromation

Not having deformed face doenst make you good looking. Almost nobody has a deformed face. Unless you think not having chad jaw is defromed, in which case no amount of perfect enviroment will stop the defromation
yes not having a well formed jaw is deformed. You being used to it or not. A strong jaw is attractive because its a sign of health, proper development. Everyone should have a proper one.

yes not having a well formed jaw is deformed. You being used to it or not. A strong jaw is attractive because its a sign of health, proper development. Everyone should have a proper one.
Ffs dude. Even if you had a proper jaw you wouldnt be gl. Theres so much more that makes a person attractive, the so-called harmony, thats entirely genetically determined. Quit the cope man

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Ffs dude. Even if you had a proper jaw you wouldnt be gl. Theres so much more that makes a person attractive, the so-called harmony, thats entirely genetically determined. Quit the cope man
The one coping here is u dude cant u see that. I could give all the proof but i dont even think u want, u just want to believe that is all pre determined and u didnt lost anything. Facial reconstructions can show how ppl are getting worse and worse
unfortunaly is ghard to do of craniums from 20000 years ago and before.

The one coping here is u dude cant u see that. I could give all the proof but i dont even think u want, u just want to believe that is all pre determined and u didnt lost anything. Facial reconstructions can show how ppl are getting worse and worse View attachment 2223313 unfortunaly is ghard to do of craniums from 20000 years ago and before.
That guy is 4 psl. Look buddy if you wanna believe that a glutten free diet would make everyone moggers be my guest

That guy is 4 psl. Look buddy if you wanna believe that a glutten free diet would make everyone moggers be my guest
But let me see if i understand, you deny that our faces nowadays are deformed? Because thats very well established. Our faces dont grow as. they would in the past because of a soft diet. Its not about gluten.

But let me see if i understand, you deny that our faces nowadays are deformed? Because thats very well established. Our faces dont grow as. they would in the past because of a soft diet. Its not about gluten.
Like I said proper development wont make you goodlooking. Ppl from the past werent better looking. There are gl recessed ppl

Like I said proper development wont make you goodlooking. Ppl from the past werent better looking. There are gl recessed ppl
Of course there is, but this is a fallacy. For example 10% recessed people are gl against 90% non recessed people. Not to mention recessed people would loook better if they werent recessed.

Proper development will make someone good looking LOL. Thats literally what beauty is. Why do you think humans are so attracted to it? To some specific patterns? You can find blonde, or brunette good looking but here isnt someone who will say: Oh yeah i love an underbite, an overbite, a recessed maxilla, a big humpy nose, sclera show, a recessed hairline, a stinky person.

Now you say people from the past werent good looking but there is literal evidence that they werent recessed. Their intermollar distgances were abysmal. Their cheekbones were proeminent as fuck. But anyway dude in some weeks im gonan publish a thread about it and you can read if you want to.

• +1
Of course there is, but this is a fallacy. For example 10% recessed people are gl against 90% non recessed people. Not to mention recessed people would loook better if they werent recessed.

Proper development will make someone good looking LOL. Thats literally what beauty is. Why do you think humans are so attracted to it? To some specific patterns? You can find blonde, or brunette good looking but here isnt someone who will say: Oh yeah i love an underbite, an overbite, a recessed maxilla, a big humpy nose, sclera show, a recessed hairline, a stinky person.

Now you say people from the past werent good looking but there is literal evidence that they werent recessed. Their intermollar distgances were abysmal. Their cheekbones were proeminent as fuck. But anyway dude in some weeks im gonan publish a thread about it and you can read if you want to.
You were in the right path, but faltered at "proper development will make someone good looking". It will maximize your chances, but it doesn't guarantee anything. Look at mike mew: great development, good side profile, but still wouldn't be considered "good looking" by most people due to having plain/weak features. Development is just one piece of the puzzle.

You were in the right path, but faltered at "proper development will make someone good looking". It will maximize your chances, but it doesn't guarantee anything. Look at mike mew: great development, good side profile, but still wouldn't be considered "good looking" by most people due to having plain/weak features. Development is just one piece of the puzzle.
Mike Mew didnt had proper development. His maxilla is recessed. Mewing is important but not as important as chewing and a highly nutritional diet, he didnt had a tough diet growing up.

Mike Mew didnt had proper development. His maxilla is recessed. Mewing is important but not as important as chewing and a highly nutritional diet, he didnt had a tough diet growing up.
jfl mew isn't recessed, but let's say he was. Do you think that a better maxilla would magically make him gl? It wouldn't, cause his eye area is lackluster, and his soft features are average (not to mention the norwood). Both of these attributes are mostly genetic, therefore implying that beauty DOES indeed have a strong genetic component.

And here's a pic of him in the frankfurt plane that shows that he's not recessed at all and has a very well develop profile, both the mandible AND the maxilla.
Mew

jfl mew isn't recessed, but let's say he was. Do you think that a better maxilla would magically make him gl? It wouldn't, cause his eye area is lackluster, and his soft features are average (not to mention the norwood). Both of these attributes are mostly genetic, therefore implying that beauty DOES indeed have a strong genetic component.

And here's a pic of him in the frankfurt plane that shows that he's not recessed at all and has a very well develop profile, both the mandible AND the maxilla.
View attachment 2268973
you did not understood nothing about the theory is you think this is not recessed, himself admitted he doesnt mew while sleeping

View attachment 2269034 you did not understood nothing about the theory is you think this is not recessed, himself admitted he doesnt mew while sleeping
doesn't mew while sleeping doesn't necessarily imply you will be/are recessed.
By which metric do you think he's recessed? Draw the frankfurt plane and you'll see that both jaws are past the nasion by quite a bit.
If he's recessed then so is o'pry, for example. So what's your explanation for o'pry being good looking and mew average?

doesn't mew while sleeping doesn't necessarily imply you will be/are recessed.
By which metric do you think he's recessed? Draw the frankfurt plane and you'll see that both jaws are past the nasion by quite a bit.
If he's recessed then so is o'pry, for example. So what's your explanation for o'pry being good looking and mew average?
first you can see his negative orbitals, second you can see his curved nose, nasiolabial angle, nasiolabial fold and the list goes on, frankfurt plane is to evaluate the mandible. I already discussed that a thousand times but the reason some people are good looking and other are not in the INCORRECT environment is that their genes are better ADAPTED to the modern environment. Simple as that. In the correct environment both of them would have the correct expression of the genes.

first you can see his negative orbitals, second you can see his curved nose, nasiolabial angle, nasiolabial fold and the list goes on, frankfurt plane is to evaluate the mandible. I already discussed that a thousand times but the reason some people are good looking and other are not in the INCORRECT environment is that their genes are better ADAPTED to the modern environment. Simple as that. In the correct environment both of them would have the correct expression of the genes.
Negative orbital vector is one of the worst measurements in beauty science bar none, there is no agreed upon way to measure it, some people use x-rays and measure from eye to bone, some from eye to soft tissue of the cheek, it’s one of the worst metrics to use. Youre putting way too much emphasis on development and profile. Forward growth is important, but above a certain threshold, which mew obviously clears, it’s mainly about genetics. Take chico for example, his maxilla is notably less dense in bone mass than his mandible, but he’s still insanely good looking. You only seem to care about facial development, but what about factors that are mostly genetic? pfl, canthal tilt, eyebrow placement and thickness, coloring, skin quality, hair quality, hairline, among many others. The eye area is mostly genetic and it’s literally the second most important part of facial aesthetics. A well developed face can only go so far if the genes are average. Great genes + sufficient development will always beat insane development + normal genes.

Negative orbital vector is one of the worst measurements in beauty science bar none, there is no agreed upon way to measure it, some people use x-rays and measure from eye to bone, some from eye to soft tissue of the cheek, it’s one of the worst metrics to use. Youre putting way too much emphasis on development and profile. Forward growth is important, but above a certain threshold, which mew obviously clears, it’s mainly about genetics. Take chico for example, his maxilla is notably less dense in bone mass than his mandible, but he’s still insanely good looking. You only seem to care about facial development, but what about factors that are mostly genetic? pfl, canthal tilt, eyebrow placement and thickness, coloring, skin quality, hair quality, hairline, among many others. The eye area is mostly genetic and it’s literally the second most important part of facial aesthetics. A well developed face can only go so far if the genes are average. Great genes + sufficient development will always beat insane development + normal genes.
those r all environmental as well. They are marks of health. Or do you think a healthy individual has acne? eye area is not genetic, low pfl occurs when theres not enough support/narrow face. Canthal tilt is well known to be a support problem. Eyebrows has connection to hormones, colloring, skin, hair are health marks.

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
those r all environmental as well. They are marks of health. Or do you think a healthy individual has acne? eye area is not genetic, low pfl occurs when theres not enough support/narrow face. Canthal tilt is well known to be a support problem. Eyebrows has connection to hormones, colloring, skin, hair are health marks.
There are environmental factors to all of these, but they’re mostly genetic. Do you honestly think there’s no genetic component to hormone levels? Health is genetics + environment. jfl next thing you’re gonna tell me is that huntingtons is enviromental too, right? Just face it man, certain components are not environmental nor are they malleable, you are literally BORN with them, and only if you impar development to an EXTREME amount will they not appear. What I think you’re not grasping is that genetics determine a range of attributes, and development determines where you will fall in that range. But there’s no way to surpass the range, even with the best of environments.

also, canthal tilt can indeed manifest as a support problem, but some people with great bone structure and midface support still have it (vinnie hacker, glenn howerton), so it has a strong genetic component as well.

On another note, look at a guy like richard ramirez: terrible environment, still turned out a mogger. And if you cope with “his genes were better adapted” you’re literally proving my point that genetics also matter.

also, canthal tilt can indeed manifest as a support problem, but some people with great bone structure and midface support still have it (vinnie hacker, glenn howerton), so it has a strong genetic component as well.

On another note, look at a guy like richard ramirez: terrible environment, still turned out a mogger. And if you cope with “his genes were better adapted” you’re literally proving my point that genetics also matter.
u did not understood what i said.
The gene behaves in different ways in different environments. In a corrupted environment as ours its a matter of luck if the person will look good or not. In a correct environment only really unhealthy people are ugly.

u did not understood what i said.

The gene behaves in different ways in different environments. In a corrupted environment as ours its a matter of luck if the person will look good or not. In a correct environment only really unhealthy people are ugly.
There’s no such thing as a “correct environment”. I agree that our current environment is not as good as it was, but it was never perfect. You can’t prove that just because the environment becomes worse by x amount, now it’s all unpredictable and down to luck, it’s not. Good genes still come through if you mantain fairly decent habits, even today. You are correct in saying that given the best environment (which isn’t the same for everyone, btw), very few people would be ugly. I agree, beauty inequality would drop down significantly, but if anything that places the emphasis on genetics even more. Because then, the differences between good-looking people would be smaller, and so the bar would be raised for everyone, and the smallest details would start to make a difference. These differences would be entirely genetic, in this scenario, because we’re assuming everyone develop perfectly.

There’s no such thing as a “correct environment”. I agree that our current environment is not as good as it was, but it was never perfect. You can’t prove that just because the environment becomes worse by x amount, now it’s all unpredictable and down to luck, it’s not. Good genes still come through if you mantain fairly decent habits, even today. You are correct in saying that given the best environment (which isn’t the same for everyone, btw), very few people would be ugly. I agree, beauty inequality would drop down significantly, but if anything that places the emphasis on genetics even more. Because then, the differences between good-looking people would be smaller, and so the bar would be raised for everyone, and the smallest details would start to make a difference. These differences would be entirely genetic, in this scenario, because we’re assuming everyone develop perfectly.
you are coping hard. There is a very clear thing as the correct environment. A place where you have the most pure air possible, because there are no toxins thrown at the air. A place where the water is as pure as it gets from the river, with minerals from sediments and being cleaned constantly by its movements without chemichals artifically placed in it, or microplastics. A place where you exercise during your entire day, as humans ALWAYS did. A place where the food you eat is what is considered the most high quality, organic, wild, without toxins seafood (you cant even find this no more), green, tuberculous, fresh meat. A place where your posture is perfect, because there is no incentive to sit in a completely unnatural way. A place where there is no stress other than physical. I could go on and on, the thing is: The human body is a insanely complex system, where everything interacts with everything, trying to understand how we can artificialize things (like we do now) does not work. Problems will keep appearing. The best way to live is in harmony with nature, in harmony with how our body evolved to live. The fact that everyone cranium is shrinking nowadays is a proof of that, a simple change in small habits during childhood goes into butterfly effects to make everyone faces deformed.