Is MK-677 actually safe?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Who here has used it for the longest?
To anyone who is using it atm, have you experienced any side effects besides the hunger?
And would it make nose and ears grow? I really dont want a bigger nose than I have now.
Would it help to gain muscle mass while bulking?

Google
The
Asnwer

Use
The
Search
Function
On
This
Site

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Need to know too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Google
The
Asnwer

Use
The
Search
Function
On
This
Site

Utter fag,
Dont you think I have already done that?
Doesnt help I’m asking for people on this forum who have actually had real experience with it.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
To anyone who is using it atm, have you experienced any side effects besides the hunger?
And would it make nose and ears grow? I really dont want a bigger nose than I have now.
Nope, 100% of people that use it die. I'd recommend MK-ULTRA instead

no, inject meth instead

Show nosepics
No I'm not going to willingly cortisolmaxx myself by becoming the laughing stock of the forum. I feel like crying when I look at what I've become, I can't even ogremaxx because I have the prettyboy phenotype.

No I'm not going to willingly cortisolmaxx myself by becoming the laughing stock of the forum. I feel like crying when I look at what I've become, I can't even ogremaxx because I have the prettyboy phenotype.
PM me, if you cant I'll just say you're trolling

Utter fag,
Dont you think I have already done that?
Doesnt help I’m asking for people on this forum who have actually had real experience with it.
jfl you will get the absolute same answers. What do you want ? People from lookism threads you already read to come here and tell you the exact same thing ? Most people on this site do jack shit for heightmaxxing and you really think that some will come to you with new reports ?

It wont make anything grow stop fucking spreading use of mk677 like itll do anything at all. It has 0 proven use cases outside of rising igf1 above low ranges (those deficient)