Is MK-677 Bullshit or no (HIGH IQ USERS ONLY)

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
I’ve seen plenty people say its good and boosts hgh and other shit, and then I see other ppl say its dogpoop does nothing and gives you fuking diabetes

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
try it out you pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, IMOGYOU and Krakowski
You forgot to ask for HIGH IQ USERS ONLY

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
HGH or LDAR

if it can gives you diabetes it means it works mk677 increases INSULIN growth factor

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 28774
I’ve seen plenty people say its good and boosts hgh and other shit, and then I see other ppl say its dogpoop does nothing and gives you fuking diabetes
If it doesn't work it's either your not taking enough, not megadosing protein with it (most common reason it doesn't work) or your plates are fully closed (least likely option unless in mid 20s)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Krakowski and Deleted member 28774
didn’t work for me

If it doesn't work it's either your not taking enough, not megadosing protein with it or your plates are fully closed (least likely option unless in mid 20s)
high iq user

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
retard u are acting like its fuking free lmao
bro is poor 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Aeb52f40ecf9d7b01da4860e74068e97 Skeleton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, kuroganeikki, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
If it doesn't work it's either your not taking enough, not megadosing protein with it or your plates are fully closed (least likely option unless in mid 20s)
How much would someone grow if they blast MK-677 for 6 months at 18

How much would someone grow if they blast MK-677 for 6 months at 18
Don't know, I can just guesstimate based on info provided, but I'd say 2 inches
If you're not blasting protein on top of it, then like less than 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
elaborate on blasting protein? how many grams bro the specifics matter

he said 300 grams in his other posts but i wonder why it is so important

25 mgs 3 days a week just stop becoming a diabetoo
I don't know exacts to be honest, all I know is that if you take protein with it, you'd grow
Between 2 to 4 times your weight in kilograms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
he said 300 grams in his other posts but i wonder why it is so important
HGH without protein doesn't lead to much igf, therefore doesn't lead to bone growth

gave me such high prolactin i had erectile dysfunction for almost 2 months

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28774
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President
just dont be a pussy and buy hgh no money in the world could fix being under 180 at 21 only ll can and it will make you paralysed

just dont be a pussy and buy hgh no money in the world could fix being under 180 at 21 only ll can and it will make you paralysed
I am going to buy hgh but i wonder if i combine it with mk 677 it will be even more effective.

I am going to buy hgh but i wonder if i combine it with mk 677 it will be even more effective.
well not really bcs mk677 just tells your body youre hungry so your body is in surival mode so it thinks it needs to grow to get stronger so it increases ur hgh that your body produces but if you inject hgh your body stops producing it

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I could be wrong about this but I think they do the same thing so it would be kind of pointless to use both.

I could be wrong about this but I think they do the same thing so it would be kind of pointless to use both.
Just use IGF-1, it's cheaper and better since you don't have to buy a bunch of meat and HGH vials for protein and growth hormone.

• Hmm...
Just use IGF-1, it's cheaper and better since you don't have to buy a bunch of meat and HGH vials for protein and growth hormone.
mk 667 + cjc, + raw milk and high protein diet is good?

What do you mean use the high vials? Are you saying to use hgh instead of mk?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and enchanted_elixir
Your wording is throwing me off a bit, what do you mean by "blasting protein with it" you mean just eating a lot of protein right? not actually like blasting or injecting protein right?

• +1
@jackb0y disprove it

Your wording is throwing me off a bit, what do you mean by "blasting protein with it" you mean just eating a lot of protein right? not actually like blasting or injecting protein right?
Yes, consuming a lot of protein.

yes he means that

• JFL
???? jfl injecting proteinn ahahah

• JFL
mk 667 + cjc, + raw milk and high protein diet is good?

What do you mean use the high vials? Are you saying to use hgh instead of mk?
A vial is this
Sterile Empty Glass Vial 10 ml 500x500

What I was saying is that you can just get igf and not have to buy HGH and high protein foods

igf1 is so expensive lmao

• +1
where do you get igf i dont see it on catcafe.is and what is the difference between hgh an igf 1
hgh + proteon igf1 but you can almost never eeat ernought protein to get the full igf1 so you can just take igf1 directly

Yes, consuming a lot of protein.
Loox said in one of his comments don't fast as it cuts down igf production and igf1 is what makes us taller.
I was gonna do mk + cjc and then overdose protein but intermittent fast 16-8 hours since that increases high levels as well.
Thoughts?
To intermittent fast or not?

where do you get igf i dont see it on catcafe.is and what is the difference between hgh an igf 1
Peptides sciences is one place you can get it from

• +1