Is morphing into a DOM Slayer possible?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
face masculinization surgery? they do it for the FtMs. The only softmaxxes there are are neckmaxxing, and eyebrowmaxxing. The latter doesnt even count since minoxidil on the skin ruins your collagen and won't grow any new hairs. Maybe inject everything and chew everything theory?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
@OwlGod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
face masculinization surgery? they do it for the FtMs. The only softmaxxes there are are neckmaxxing, and eyebrowmaxxing. The latter doesnt even count since minoxidil on the skin ruins your collagen and won't grow any new hairs. Maybe inject everything and chew everything theory?
Yes. For you the biggest “issue” are the size and shape of your eyes I believe. You have a very good base for implant/filler maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Yes. For you the biggest “issue” are the size and shape of your eyes I believe. You have a very good base for implant/filler maxing

Yeah I couldn't figure out the eyes. I know someone suggested that for hooded eyes are fat graft injected in the upper eyelid. But my lower eyelid support is pretty weak and I'm wondering how the eye could be widened out for more width without look too obvious + goofish.

Any suggestions for the eyebrows that could be done through softmaxxing? One brow is much thicker and prominent than the other, idk if castor oil could stimulate growth in an area with no hairs but I might giv eit a shot. Minoxidil sounds risky bc of reduced collagen. Lowering the eyebrow would be botox but I wanna give it a shot and see if I can get them thicker first.

Yeah I couldn't figure out the eyes. I know someone suggested that for hooded eyes are fat graft injected in the upper eyelid. But my lower eyelid support is pretty weak and I'm wondering how the eye could be widened out for more width without look too obvious + goofish.

Any suggestions for the eyebrows that could be done through softmaxxing? One brow is much thicker and prominent than the other, idk if castor oil could stimulate growth in an area with no hairs but I might giv eit a shot. Minoxidil sounds risky bc of reduced collagen. Lowering the eyebrow would be botox but I wanna give it a shot and see if I can get them thicker first.
I have a similar brow problem and was always fine with it because I thought I could just minox or latisse. But each of those have their issues so unless I want to wait until hair cloning is available and affordable (about a decade) I’ll try Castor oil and if that doesn’t work...scalp hair to eyebrow transplant.

Sucks because I have very nice eyebrows it’s just the arch peaks a bit too centrally and if I could just extend the arch more laterally and fix a slight shake asymmetry theyd be perfect.

And have you looked into orbital decompression?

• +1
I have a similar brow problem and was always fine with it because I thought I could just minox or latisse. But each of those have their issues so unless I want to wait until hair cloning is available and affordable (about a decade) I’ll try Castor oil and if that doesn’t work...scalp hair to eyebrow transplant.

Sucks because I have very nice eyebrows it’s just the arch peaks a bit too centrally and if I could just extend the arch more laterally and fix a slight shake asymmetry theyd be perfect.

And have you looked into orbital decompression?

Yea I'm gonna try the castor oil too, I won't expect much but on the same token it's not like I'm really risking anything.

I have not I think another user brought it up. My eyes are pretty assymetrical and he said that would fix it. I cant explain it, but one eye seems much more "aggressive" (in a good way) than the other which is a little bigger. Fraud wise I have to focus more on squinting that eye but it just doesn't cut it fully. but yea quite honestly my eye area is the weakest, and the most confusing but I'm not knowledageable on it either way.

Last edited:
Yea I'm gonna try the castor oil too, I won't expect much but on the same token it's not like I'm really risking anything.

I have not I think another user brought it up. My eyes are pretty assymetrical and he said that would fix it. I cant explain it, but one eye seems much more "aggressive" (in a good way) than the other which is a little bigger. Fraud wise I have to focus more on squinting that eye but it just doesn't cut it fully. but yea quite honestly my eye area is the weakest, and the most confusing but I'm not knowledageable on it either way.

Yes I have the same issue with eyes.
Ironically enough, the more “dom” eye has neutral to negative tilt, while the less dom eye has perfectly neutral tilt lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ironically enough, the more “dom” eye has neutral to negative tilt, while the less dom eye has perfectly neutral tilt lol

exactly lmao, was really weird. is the canthal tilt for me an issue? I know in some pictures the angle matters a ton but as long as it isn't too significant I should keep that to the side?

DOM eye areas are PCT...

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3593 and Golden Glass
DOM eye areas are PCT...
I know. But the eye that has more positive tilt is rounder and larger in shape. The other is naturally more vertically narrow.
@OwlGod try to compare Hexum’s NCT eyes to a female with large positive tilted eyes to see that tilt is only an ingredient of dom eyes, and not always a necessary one. Should go without saying positive tilt is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 2227

@OwlGod
Just by covering one eye, it's a massive difference but I can't tell what's causing it and even if it's fixable. prob my biggest failo

You gonna email Taban or nah?

• +1
Lateral brow lift, then get fat transfer on supraorbital fat pat to hood more the upper eyelid

Captura de Tela 2019 12 24 as 232719

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3593