soulless_npc

Master
5'7" 132

IMG 20230613 061807724

IMG 20230613 061625330

normal.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, HighClassMaxing, CristianT and 3 others
thanks any suggestions to make the most of what i've got?
what are you expecting to hear besides start lifting?

focus should be on your back, should create more of a taper.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, CristianT, Emiqrox and 1 other person
brutal height just like me

Short so over. Also bloated and high bf. Start leanmaxxing. Chicks don't notice u at all if u don't start softmaxxing asap

Short so over. Also bloated and high bf. Start leanmaxxing. Chicks don't notice u at all if u don't start softmaxxing asap
i'll just starve myself all over again and do cardio and shit

edit: lol who am i kidding i'm 29. over

Last edited:
i think my physiology is seriously fucked up. note the lack of chest hair. note the belly and wide hips. and i have a small dick. did i not get enough T during puberty or something and now all i'm gonna do is decay and be high E with a shit body and a small dick for the rest of my life?? do i have high E from substance abuse?

and ya foids (the young ones, the ones that matter) think i am absolutely disgusting. i'm srsly thinking bout roping idk if i can turn my shit around

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik
wow I'm fat and out of shape and irrelevant now no wonder I don't get any pussy, bloated, small dick, seemingly lack an abundance of secondary sexual characteristics including a big dick, my cardios shit, prolly high E low T, i think I'm fucked behind repair, what possible genuine sex appeal could I ever hope to possibly cultivate unless I had some sort of miracle and my dick grew another two inches and I was able to leanmax and gymmax the fuck out of myself, I swear im gonna crack in half one of these days
IMG 20230613 105120835

• Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik
xxy autist

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Marsik
yeah fuckin gross react all u want bitch

start lifting. I'm 39 and even lower T looking body. you have no excuse

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and soulless_npc
maybe i should go for broke as if i was already 300 lbs and go all david goggins and masquerade compulsive exercise as being simply "fit and active" when it's in fact insane body dysmorphia / vanity as well as bipolar mania and underdog pathology

• Ugh..
Reactions: steroids
lol I don't get it what message r u trying to push

At 5'7 it is. Gym would just send you on a road of coping and compensating and you won't be able to build anything naturally anyway, judging by your narrow head.
I actually don't think you have klinefelter's, those dudes are tall with long legs/short torso.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
At 5'7 it is. Gym would just send you on a road of coping and compensating and you won't be able to build anything naturally anyway, judging by your narrow head.
I actually don't think you have klinefelter's, those dudes are tall with long legs/short torso.
Yes my balls are too big to have klinefelters and also as far as i know it is rare or impossible for them to grow facial hair. I'm just not a particularly hairy dude. Unfortunately, girls love that stuff.

The gym is cope for manlets yes and as someone who has actually been a construction worker for years I will not degrade myself by entering a room full of sweaty oiled up gay zoomers telling me the proper way to use muscles I have already lifted thousands of lbs with.

Instead I shall save my money and simply leanmaxx/anorexiamaxx and do david goggins fasted cardio for the remainder of summer so i can drop like 15 lbs. One might say a skinny manlet is a death sentence but it is better than being fat and as you pointed out, it isn't as if a manlet is going to impress anyone by going to the gym unless you blow up to like 5'8" manlet Elliot Hulse size at 200+ lbs.

I have been a manual labor country bumpkin for several years, I am soon moving to the city where cultured people reside so I must leanmaxx and acquire a metrosexual look so I can camouflage myself. I am also researching penis enlargement methods in the meantime. If I still fail, I will rope. I will be back on this site later this summer to report my progress.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Short subhuman legs & long torso.

Prime candidate for LL surgery.

5' 7 to 5' 11, fraud to 6'1....you may just make it, brah.

• +1
Reactions: IQcels
i'll just starve myself all over again and do cardio and shit

edit: lol who am i kidding i'm 29. over
Fk I’m almost 29, what’s the age have to do with losing weight?

Fk I’m almost 29, what’s the age have to do with losing weight?
It just means that i'm old. My body is wracked with pain, my metabolism is slow, my dick is limp and no matter what I do or try I'm never going to get lost time back or know the simple joy of teenage sex or college age sex. Young women will be disgusted by my physique regardless of whether I drop a couple fucking lbs or not because they have guys who are younger and athletes are their disposal. My entire life has been wasted. I'm prob gonna rope

It just means that i'm old. My body is wracked with pain, my metabolism is slow, my dick is limp and no matter what I do or try I'm never going to get lost time back or know the simple joy of teenage sex or college age sex. Young women will be disgusted by my physique regardless of whether I drop a couple fucking lbs or not because they have guys who are younger and athletes are their disposal. My entire life has been wasted. I'm prob gonna rope
don't rope. Although it is weird you have no body hair and are white ngl. I've seen shorter guys with not ugly women, so height can't be the only excuse at 5'7. It's worth getting athletic, even just because it makes you feel healthier

• +1
don't rope. Although it is weird you have no body hair and are white ngl. I've seen shorter guys with not ugly women, so height can't be the only excuse at 5'7. It's worth getting athletic, even just because it makes you feel healthier
I do have body hair i'm just not extremely hairy it's probably related to my small useless dick. Idk. I have no desire to live if I cannot have sexual relations as I approach 30. Life becomes a torture of your soul

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
I do have body hair i'm just not extremely hairy it's probably related to my small useless dick. Idk. I have no desire to live if I cannot have sexual relations as I approach 30. Life becomes a torture of your soul
Get a prostitute and see if it's just sexual relations you're interested in. If that's not fulfilling, then you're obviously looking for emotional relations too, in which case it may be worth lowering your standards to get someone (assuming you've maxxed yourself out)

Get a prostitute and see if it's just sexual relations you're interested in. If that's not fulfilling, then you're obviously looking for emotional relations too, in which case it may be worth lowering your standards to get someone (assuming you've maxxed yourself out)
I'm not disgracing myself by getting a prostitute. I'm not lowering my standards for shit. I was fucking building pole barns and ripping out drywall and digging ditches and picking up garbage while kids were partying and fucking. And now I'M the one who is looked at as a fucking piece of shit. Nah I've had it dude it's all a bunch of bullshit

I'm not disgracing myself by getting a prostitute. I'm not lowering my standards for shit. I was fucking building pole barns and ripping out drywall and digging ditches and picking up garbage while kids were partying and fucking. And now I'M the one who is looked at as a fucking piece of shit. Nah I've had it dude it's all a bunch of bullshit
You're not entitled to anything nigga

• +1
Reactions: IQcels
anyways OP i see nothing wrong with ur body, just look like a normal untrained white male body, just go to the gym i guess if you want to improve it

• +1
anyways OP i see nothing wrong with ur body, just look like a normal untrained white male body, just go to the gym i guess if you want to improve it
Word