is my eye color Amber or hazel/green and do i have Ageyo sal?

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
excuse the rapist stare i just woke up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
weird lookin, u look like a 12 year old nigga baby squinting like he just got anally assaulted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, BoneDensity, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
weird lookin, u look like a 12 year old nigga baby squinting like he just got anally assaulted
usually what happens when i wake up with hooded eyes they are really puffy, what is my eye color and can it be a halo

• +1
usually what happens when i wake up with hooded eyes they are really puffy, what is my eye color and can it be a halo
maybe a bit of a halo but again u look like a 13 year old with weirdly asymmetric hooding

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27452
doesn’t matter what color they are, they’re bright and in good lightning they’re gonna look extremely bright so yes halo you stupid bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
doesn’t matter what color they are, they’re bright and in good lightning they’re gonna look extremely bright so yes halo you stupid bitch
why are you being aggresive what did i do to incurr this wrath

• +1
you're wearing contacts lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
didnt happen didnt read + 4'3
anyways, not your real eye color so it doesnt matter, also the reason your hooding looks weird is because you legit have no upper eyelashes and no medial canthus

anyways, not your real eye color so it doesnt matter, also the reason your hooding looks weird is because you legit have no upper eyelashes and no medial canthus
i have lashes they're just not apparent due to my fucked up hooding and bad quality
C49BCD32 1AAE 4398 A36C F649B1862FE5
C175B96A A0AA 48E3 BCA0 8DE970331B94

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155