Is my eyes almond shape also rate my eyes

Are you retard son ? You want to model as 5'6 and barely normie you delusional
That is commercial modelling dickhead brother...like Mark walhberg, dave franco ..height doesn't matter a good face which commands screen presence is important

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Bad pheno and short he would do well with his own women only
if he was 6' he would be a gigaslayer of all types of women. pheno isnt the problem here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
That is commercial modelling dickhead brother...like Mark walhberg, dave franco ..height doesn't matter a good face which commands screen presence is important
Try applying for modeling agency they will hire you as janitor instead son if you got gf that's it you can't seek anything else with your pheno and height

I mean am in america ..and my gf is studying here in cali uni ..she is white...and 2 inches taller than me 🙃

Try applying for modeling agency they will hire you as janitor instead son if you got gf that's it you can't seek anything else with your pheno and height
Bruh why so rude to a stranger in the Internet.. just lift ur brothers..also if u need advices feel free to ask

Bruh why so rude to a stranger in the Internet.. just lift ur brothers..also if u need advices feel free to ask
Bro im not rude just breaking your delusion be happy you got a gf already don't seek modeling and those stuff because the reality will hit you hard than my comments

• So Sad
I mean am in america ..and my gf is studying here in cali uni ..she is white...and 2 inches taller than me 🙃
Good for you

• Love it
Bro im not rude just breaking your delusion be happy you got a gf already don't seek modeling and those stuff because the reality will hit you hard than my comments
Bruh that's my dream..how can u say like that

if he was 6' he would be a gigaslayer of all types of women. pheno isnt the problem here.
I don't no about the giga slayer thing bruh, but I hear people always say that if I was taller I can get a runaway modelling contract...unfortunately I m short..so am playing with the card that I got

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Thanks my buddy and advice to make them expressive looking like al pacino
You already have good eyes bro. Focus on your personality now.

• +1
Great coloring for South Asian standards tbh.
Thanks bruh, actually am planning for a rhinoplasty....my nose is tge only feature that make me look like ethnic, after tge surgery I can pass has italian..