Bronze
IMG 3436

took the photo downwards by accident

masseter insertion isnt a thing you retarded currycel

Autism + Curryceldom

Never began.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, FBl, oxymoron and 1 other person
oh my fucking god is so fucking over for ur subhuman ass curry stop claiming me to be curry u utter subhuman, looking like 2 siblings gave birth
keep coping boyo, I mog u

View attachment 2796156

Get mogged, now back to your basement nigga.
u literally look like u stuff piles of cow shit up ur moutb for breakfast u coworshiping slave, brutal eyes area looking like a discord creep,balding, oldcell and indian 3 Ls in one instead of making the effort of taking that photo why dont u use that energy to purchase a rope from amazon and wrap it around ur twig neck u might reincarnate to a tiger if your lucky

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
u literally look like u stuff piles of cow shit up ur moutb for breakfast u coworshiping slave, brutal eyes area looking like a discord creep,balding, oldcell and indian 3 Ls in one instead of making the effort of taking that photo why dont u use that energy to purchase a rope from amazon and wrap it around ur twig neck u might reincarnate to a tiger if your lucky
that’s actually mean…

keep coping boyo, I mog u
lord have mercy for ur subhuman soul saying u mog me u literally look like my school cleaner saying u mog me is like calling james franco subhuman its so over for u i dont know why u havent roped looking at u makes me wanna kill u, its prolly the black in me pushing those instincts to kill u and rob the shit out ur house

• WTF
that’s actually mean…
that actually mean💅 nigga i dont give a fuck, im a nigger dissing u is a mercy when i catch u in the streets its over, if your lucky i will stab u right on that potato skull

• JFL
lord have mercy for ur subhuman soul saying u mog me u literally look like my school cleaner saying u mog me is like calling james franco subhuman its so over for u i dont know why u havent roped looking at u makes me wanna kill u, its prolly the black in me pushing those instincts to kill u and rob the shit out ur house
monkey

if a prime jb saw u in the streets i dont even think she sees u as human, fucking hell god violated that face
if she sees your black monkey ass she’ll think you escaped a zoo

• Hmm...
no she would think i have a 9 inch wood amd hop on my dick on command
the average .org length is 10 inches so I’m not surprised you have a 9 incher.

Thank god I pack a 16 inch sword

the average .org length is 10 inches so I’m not surprised you have a 9 incher.

Thank god I pack a 16 inch sword
16 inch my ass not with that midface length, ur indian by default its 3

16 inch my ass not with that midface length, ur indian by default its 3
keeping coping boyo.

One cope a day keeps the rope away, am I right?