Is my side profile unfixable?

Skry

Skry

Rice

Im double recessed. My upper face and lower face are giga recessed.

Even if bimax+genio goes well & fixes lower 3rd I will still be left with insane flat face:

I actually look almost normal from the front too

I dont have time to install photoshop now I just wanted to post so ignore the morph from paint

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Perfection

Even if bimax+genio goes well & fixes lower 3rd I will still be left with insane flat face:

post front, but it depends on how far into puberty you are, it isn't UNFIXABLE. get braces, mew, sleep early, eat healthy, keep good habits and maybe it'll make a difference in a few years. if you think thats cope or doesn't work just get surgery that will probably do the job.

• JFL
Reactions: ascenscionisnear
Shit bro wish you luck on the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Skry
Looks sexy.

I mean this literally when I say you need frontal bone implants and lefort 3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, rand anon, Melly and 1 other person

I dont have time to install photoshop now I just wanted to post so ignore the morph from paint

Everything is fixable bro just believe in Universe bro it will bring you ascension tbh

Inb4 kpopmaxxing advices

post front, but it depends on how far into puberty you are, it isn't UNFIXABLE. get braces, mew, sleep early, eat healthy, keep good habits and maybe it'll make a difference in a few years. if you think thats cope or doesn't work just get surgery that will probably do the job.
I am 23 yrs old. Edited post with front face. I mouth breathed for 16 years; since then i hard mew (for 7 fking years) but it doesnt help the damage is already done. Only surgery can help now

Btw, I am wearing braces in these pics. I'm preparing for BSSO+genio next year.

Last edited:
You look like a rice version of me tbh. Welcome to my DMs if you ever wanna cope

Brutal i mouthbreathed till 16-17 but it doesnt look this bad

I am 23 yrs old. Edited post with front face. I mouth breathed for 16 years; since then i hard mew (for 7 fking years) but it doesnt help the damage is already done. Only surgery can help now
you're 23 and asian you should be an engineer or into finance surely you have money by next year for a surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms
what bimax movements are they planning on you?

you're 23 and asian you should be an engineer or into finance surely you have money by next year for a surgery.
I am wearing braces in these pics and I am getting bsso+genio next year.

what bimax movements are they planning on you?
My bad not bimax. Just bsso+genio. Extracting premolars to create overbite and then moving lower jaw forward then genio same operation. Dont know the movements yet, have to see how much the braces can change my teeth, then will keep planning, but I already found a surgeon. local one

• +1
Reactions: Balkansandsh
Brutal i mouthbreathed till 16-17 but it doesnt look this bad
Also I had braces when I was younger, they just flared my lower teeth outwards to fix my overbite. I think that also fucked me up alot because it forced my lower jaw into recessed position permanently. I even had a fixed metal retainer on bottom teeth that kept it in that position and couldnt grow naturally.

Brotherman, forget about surgeries or any of that shit. Earn some money, get yourself a nice place to rot and enjoy your hobbies.

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms
Bimax + genio needed just to look MTN, brutal.

it's pretty fucking bad ngl

I mean this literally when I say you need frontal bone implants and lefort 3.
Youre telling my man to risk his life with lefort 3 just to become MTN at this point i would just rope😔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms and Blackgymmax
I am wearing braces in these pics and I am getting bsso+genio next year.

My bad not bimax. Just bsso+genio. Extracting premolars to create overbite and then moving lower jaw forward then genio same operation. Dont know the movements yet, have to see how much the braces can change my teeth, then will keep planning, but I already found a surgeon. local one

ok, yeah makes sense. was gonna say that advancing your lower maxilla didn't make any sense at all

• +1
Reactions: Skry
Legit brutal man you need Lefort 2 minimum ngl or it’s over

pics not visible

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
rip the pics