Is my skincare routine fine?

D

Deleted member 3060

Be the best version of yourself.
AM: Cleanser (Cerave Hydrating Cleanser)
Moisturiser (Cerave Moisturizing Lotion)
Sunscreen SPF 30

PM: Cleanser (Cerave Hydrating Cleanser)
Tretioinin: Clindamycin 10mg/g + 0,25
Moisturiser (Cerave Moisturizing Lotion)

Is this routine fine or should I add anything? I just want clear, healthy-looking skin, my face is very spotty and been looking like shit for a while. Been using tretinoin gel together with clindamycin for 2 weeks now, so hopefully, it will get better after a while. Also gonna switch to 0.05 retin-a after 3 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and maxmendietta
U can use vitamin c serum too

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 3060
Get better sunscreen SPF 50+ minimum. Solid routine. Starting off with a vitamin a based routine is always the best and then adding in active ingredients specific to your skin. Generally speaking though a Retin a based routine is all you'll need.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 3060
Get better sunscreen SPF 50+ minimum. Solid routine. Starting off with a vitamin a based routine is always the best and then adding in active ingredients specific to your skin. Generally speaking though a Retin a based routine is all that's necessary.
Yeah, luckily I found a pharmacy that sells retin-a too my country, it's pretty much illegal where I live and extremely hard to find. And yeah, I will switch to a SPF 50 sunscreen instead later. Also do you need to reapply sunscreen more than once?. I usually just put it on my face after moisturizing. I have never used sunscreen in my entire life but I heard that its a must when using retinol, my face gets so greasy and shiny after putting it on.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Drinking water is the best for your skin.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Yeah, been looking for a good vitamin c serum but i can't find a good one and its way too expensive
The Ordinary vitamin c bro i use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3060 and goat2x
Yeah, luckily I found a pharmacy that sells retin-a too my country, it's pretty much illegal where I live and extremely hard to find. And yeah, I will switch to a SPF 50 sunscreen instead later. Also do you need to reapply sunscreen more than once?. I usually just put it on my face after moisturizing. I have never used sunscreen in my entire life but I heard that its a must when using retinol, my face gets so greasy and shiny after putting it on.
If you're outside you'll want to reapply every 2-3 hours (pain in the ass). That's what everyone recommends so.🤷

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3060
which shop and which country?