is my surgeon gaslighting me?

A

agoostis

Master

told me i cant get canthoplasty/pexy alone cuz my brows are also droopy and i need brow lift

do i need brow lift too or just cantho/lower eyelid retraction ?

It’s done either way he is just trying to make you save money

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 28896
Browlift is for females, ditch ur surgeon asap and get someone who knows about male cosmetic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Aztecguero, subhuman incel, szolliontaraelis and 4 others
The maxfac i saw here told me i didn't need bimax and that nobody would perform an orbital floor on me. I swear these fcking ppls i despise them.

Go see another one, my last hope is in a month in Paris. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and agoostis
Trust me bro you're gonna look like shit with canthplasty. You're eyes are fine.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 29155
Browlift is for females, ditch ur surgeon asap and get someone who knows about male cosmetic surgery.
I'm not so sure about that. I think eyebrows are an important eye area feature for men, just like PFL or canthal tilt. OP has both negative eyebrows and negative CT, so it makes sense to me that the surgeon has suggested both procedures.

@agoostis You can use an app called SNOW to easily create a morph of your face with positive canthal tilt. Give it a try and see if you are satistifed with your eye area just by changing your eyes but not your eyebrows. But personally I think your surgeon is right and would do both procedures.

I'm not so sure about that. I think eyebrows are an important eye area feature for men, just like PFL or canthal tilt. OP has both negative eyebrows and negative CT, so it makes sense to me that the surgeon has suggested both procedures.

@agoostis You can use an app called SNOW to easily create a morph of your face with positive canthal tilt. Give it a try and see if you are satistifed with your eye area just by changing your eyes but not your eyebrows. But personally I think your surgeon is right and would do both procedures.
his brows are neutral