Is NoFap cope?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
Does it actually boost testosterone or make you more productive?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Only Do Meowing It's Been Shown To Increase Sexual Dimorphism by 69420%

Additionally, It Can Change Your Race, Eye color and more!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Repentsinner, datboijj, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
What's your reasoning behind it boosting testosterone :)

What's your reasoning behind it boosting testosterone :)
Doesn't fapping plummet your testosterone for while before returning back to normal? Heard nofap can raise testosterone over time but im skeptical

Only Do Meowing It's Been Shown To Increase Sexual Dimorphism by 69420%
View attachment 2493429
Additionally, It Can Change Your Race, Eye color and more!
You're not funny. To be honest I'm worried about you. I've gone through your posts and and a lot of it is very concerning. You seem to constantly be online here rotting while posting trash like this.

• JFL
Reactions: Amadeus
well i hope so

No it's not cope, also sucking my cock increases testosterone by 600%

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Masturbation increases prolactin which is a shit hormone but it shouldn't be of big concern unless it’s excessive. Masturbation also lowers androgen receptor density in the brain.

Just don’t masturbate too much or try nofap for yourself and see.

• +1
Masturbation increases prolactin which is a shit hormone but it shouldn't be of big concern unless it’s excessive. Masturbation also lowers androgen receptor density in the brain.

Just don’t masturbate too much or try nofap for yourself and see.
Why do males even have prolactin? 'Milk production and the development of mammary glands within breast tissues' :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus and Donkeyballs
People say fapping is bad because it reduces testosterone then they also say it’s bad because it raises DHT, causing hair loss. I’d like to see some studies on fapping or not fapping

Idk, I do nofap because I have no sex drive anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
People say fapping is bad because it reduces testosterone then they also say it’s bad because it raises DHT, causing hair loss. I’d like to see some studies on fapping or not fapping

Idk, I do nofap because I have no sex drive anyway
So fapping does not promote hair loss or raise DHT, but there have been consisting studies about there being a period of a testosterone boost, however it returns to baseline after this week.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12659241/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
lmaoo the only cope around nofap is the ppl who dont have the will power to stop and convince themselves it has no benifits lmaoo,there is a reason your body feels tired after it for a couple mins and then you feel drowsy the rest of the day

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and itzxcolin
Why do males even have prolactin? 'Milk production and the development of mammary glands within breast tissues' :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Évolution is low IQ

So fapping does not promote hair loss or raise DHT, but there have been consisting studies about there being a period of a testosterone boost, however it returns to baseline after this week.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12659241/
So would fapping every 7 days be beneficial for testosterone levels? Or is it an insignificant amount

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
lmaoo the only cope around nofap is the ppl who dont have the will power to stop and convince themselves it has no benifits lmaoo,there is a reason your body feels tired after it for a couple mins and then you feel drowsy the rest of the day
Well yea obviously not fapping during the day/ before a workout is gonna give you more energy and be beneficial. But what about stopping fapping at night (before bed). Are there any benefits?

• +1
cause we have nipples' and all the functions needed for breast milk production

Well yea obviously not fapping during the day/ before a workout is gonna give you more energy and be beneficial. But what about stopping fapping at night (before bed). Are there any benefits?
no not at all,there is a reason why all the top boxers completely cut it out a month or two before there fight,your body will natureally release the exact amount it needs in your sleep {wet dream} that probs happens once a month max on nofap