Is pork really that bad?

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Mistral
shop near me sells marinated pork chops for a fair price,it tastes delicious. Most of the negative things I’ve heard is from Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
POST IN LOOKSMAX QUESTIONS SECTION
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, GabachoCopium and PsychoDsk
it's good but I don't like the taste
most ppl say pigs are dirty while they are genuinely one of the cleanest animals you can eat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, blmratiopiggypoop, tigrxs and 3 others
I’m also saving up for rhino Bhai.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and CarrotMaxxer
most ppl say pigs are dirty while they are genuinely one of the cleanest animals you can eat
This is life fuel. It’s really cheap and the marinade they use is simple but tasty. 85g of protein in two pork chops.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, tigrxs, mathis and 1 other person
isnt the issue with pigs that they dont sweat?
i also read somewhere their meat contains more microplastic because they are fed the shittiest food since they eat whatever

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and tigrxs
What are dirty animals to eat?

• +1
No pork is good for your diet unless your a muzz or a jew

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and latincell95
pigs are treated like shit in farms and are fed the worst food and are crammed into tight spaces where they are forced to cover themselves in dirt/mud to cool off

in the wild pigs are clean and eat truffles and shit

isnt the issue with pigs that they dont sweat?
i also read somewhere their meat contains more microplastic because they are fed the shittiest food since they eat whatever
Tbh every animal is fed shit nowadays. Was curious about pork,didn’t really eat it regularly but the recent sale near me is so good 5 dollars for 5 marinated pork chops

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and TheRagingBull
pigs are treated like shit in farms and are fed the worst food and are crammed into tight spaces where they are forced to cover themselves in dirt/mud to cool off

in the wild pigs are clean and eat truffles and shit
I’m in cucknada if it makes a difference. It says its free of antibiotics

• +1
vs

pigs are treated terribly on farms and have terrible reputations because of Jews and Muslims

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
shop near me sells marinated pork chops for a fair price,it tastes delicious. Most of the negative things I’ve heard is from Muslims.
No pork is fine, just eat it in moderation as you would with red meats.

• +1
No pork is fine, just eat it in moderation as you would with red meats.
I eat 2 beef Patties daily.my diet is eggs beef milk and some fruit and nuts.

• +1
I wouldn't be surprised but I doubt
What do you say,should I not eat pork daily? Maybe tone it down to once a week?

• +1
I eat 2 beef Patties daily.my diet is eggs beef milk and some fruit and nuts.
I would be cautious of your cholesterol levels on this diet but if everything checks out well then you're good

What do you say,should I not eat pork daily? Maybe tone it down to once a week?
if you can find good quality pork then I see no problem with it, probably slightly worse than beef and chicken.

• +1
I would be cautious of your cholesterol levels on this diet but if everything checks out well then you're good
This is the cheapest diet I have as a uni student.

• +1
if you can find good quality pork then I see no problem with it
No butcher shops. Just super market pork from Walmart or food basics. It’s from a company named maple leafs

• +1
View attachment 2800690vsView attachment 2800692

pigs are treated terribly on farms and have terrible reputations because of Jews and Muslims
when did people in the west start caring about a bunch of retrograde sandniggers think about food? People have always eaten pork no problem. It's delicious.

These pigs are probably cleaner than the average muzzie living in his sandfilled shithole.

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and NoseProphecy
No butcher shops. Just super market pork from Walmart or food basics. It’s from a company named maple leafs
beef is probably the best when it comes to super market foods because chickens and pigs will eat whatever is front of them, whereas cows wont

• Love it
when did people in the west start caring about a bunch of retrograde sandniggers think about food? People have always eaten pork no problem. It's delicious.

These pigs are probably cleaner than the average muzzie living in his sandfilled shithole.
I feel bad for pigs

Love abit of pork belly

• +1
beef is probably the best when it comes to super market foods because chickens and pigs will eat whatever is front of them, whereas cows wont
Yup beef feels great,easy to cook,so versatile that I don’t get bored.

• +1
not halal, not good
Stay halal, my little kafir nigga

I love bacon, the problem with pork, atleast here in the States, is the shit quality of meat. Pasture raised pork is expensive

astagfirullah

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
You are a subhuman if you eat pork. It is LOADED with parasites because pigs do not have sweat glands, they produce maggots and parasites at an incredible rate, even if fed organic and showered and cleaned daily, no matter what any farmer tries they will always be loaded with the stuff. I never hear stories of people dying because of eating meat or chicken DUE to parasites but plenty due to pork. That stuff gets in your brain. Not to mention if you're religious you look like a clown, its an embarrassing thing to admit to other religious people. Christians should also abstain from pork like Jesus did, because Jews did not eat it. Muslims followed the Jews.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
shop near me sells marinated pork chops for a fair price,it tastes delicious. Most of the negative things I’ve heard is from Muslims
It’s a single stomach animal