Is Proviron (Mesterolone) at 25mg a day a good pubertymaxx?

M

MA_ascender

Silver
Proviron is a dht derivative used to treat androgen deficiencies, it binds to SHBG which makes your free test rise, and has antiestrogen effects. studies show its not suppressive at all under about 100mg. could this be worth it?

Pros:
-Bigger dick from more free T and it being a dht derivative
-Delayed growth plate fusion from lower E levels
-Potential growth acceleration from high free T levels
-More masculine face and frame
-Gymmaxx benefits
-No suppression

Cons:
-Dht based so it might make you a bald jew
-Effects uknown on under 18

I turn 15 in 7 days. is this worth it to take with hgh and 0.25 mg adex?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
bump

• +1
yea its not bad

just pin

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
Bigger dick from more free T and it being a dht derivative
It had a bioavailability of 2 percent so there will be so little absorbed that it will probably do nothing of those. That’s also the reason its not supressive. If you take anavar as an example with a bioavailability of 97% you will get almost 50 times more of a dht derivative which is the thing masculinisation you. Both dosages are 25-50mg/day. So it has much less active dht in it than other orals or dht creams.

I’d still try tbh

It had a bioavailability of 2 percent so there will be so little absorbed that it will probably do nothing of those. That’s also the reason its not supressive. If you take anavar as an example with a bioavailability of 97% you will get almost 50 times more of a dht derivative which is the thing masculinisation you. Both dosages are 25-50mg/day. So it has much less active dht in it than other orals or dht creams.
fuck. not even a free t boost?

• +1
fuck. not even a free t boost?
Honestly, just give it a try. I’m on it too and feel amazing. Also there will be a small free T boost because it reduces shbg. So it definitely has it’s place. Also it’s not very expensive

Proviron is a dht derivative used to treat androgen deficiencies, it binds to SHBG which makes your free test rise, and has antiestrogen effects. studies show its not suppressive at all under about 100mg. could this be worth it?

Pros:
-Gymmaxx benefits
-No suppression

Cons:

just take test

you wont mate
the thing is ill be able to blast and cruise then, mogs the shit out of cycling. Ill still have open growth plates from taking prov and arimidex so i'll still get frame gains. before 18 im only open to AIs, hgh, proviron, and one or two sarm cycles with tamoxifen pct. thoughts? if i can get test prescribed im blasting for sure

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and v1nn13
the thing is ill be able to blast and cruise then, mogs the shit out of cycling. Ill still have open growth plates from taking prov and arimidex so i'll still get frame gains. before 18 im only open to AIs, hgh, proviron, and one or two sarm cycles with tamoxifen pct. thoughts? if i can get test prescribed im blasting for sure
yeah true you wont have to cycle.
sounds good then

yeah true you wont have to cycle.
sounds good then
btw whats gonna be different in roiding at 15 vs roiding at 18 with open growth plates? clavicles are the last bone to close so guaranteed frame gainzzz

• +1
  • +1
btw whats gonna be different in roiding at 15 vs roiding at 18 with open growth plates? clavicles are the last bone to close so guaranteed frame gainzzz
you will easily ascend through puberty and have good bone growth and an increase in igf1

you will easily ascend through puberty and have good bone growth and an increase in igf1
roiding with a younger bone age at 18 is gonna do the same right?

• +1
hgh puts my igf1 wayyy higher than test could

• +1
gonna be on 5iu Genotropin (100 percent pharma grade, legally prescribed)
how you getting legally prescribed dude? unless you are brittle bonecel you aint getting that

Pros:
-Gymmaxx benefits
-No suppression

Cons:

Do it and report nigga, I'm curious

From the research ive done it seems it has really good benefits but idk how effective it is with no test base, interested in learning more about it.

you're literally going to nuke your estrogen taking proviron with adex. get the fuck off this site and don't touch drugs you absolute retard.

you're literally going to nuke your estrogen taking proviron with adex. get the fuck off this site and don't touch drugs you absolute retard.
in studies they gave kids up to 5mg letrozole. you need super low estrogen for it to have an effect

• +1
in studies they gave kids up to 5mg letrozole. you need super low estrogen for it to have an effect
the effect here being brain damage right?

link the study. and just cause you read a study you still have no idea how your body responds to these drugs. everyone is different. why tf do you idiot kids on this forum think its a good idea to crash your estrogen? estrogen is just as important as testosterone, even to the neurosteroid level. proviron itself acts as an ai, so adding an ai on top of that will have you feeling like shit. taking anything that can inhibit estrogen without a test base is stupid because the aromatase enzymes can potentially still be downregulated because of lack of estrogen signalling. it's a feedback loop, but you're 14 and don't understand shit about these drugs so you won't know this. these ain't fucking tic tacs.

why can't you kids just live normally and eat healthy? your brain is in such a fragile state when it's developing and estrogen is neuroprotective. trust me you won't get what you're looking for with these drugs.

here's the only advice you need: delete your account, get the fuck off this site and don't look back. at least wait until you're 25 before fucking with your HPTA, but in the meantime just go do kid shit.

don't listen to the other retards on this forum.