Is raw meat actually as good as this site likes to say

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
I heard raw meat is very nutrient dense because it retains all the nutrients lost in cooking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and ConfusedBolivian
No, its not really true. You also don't want to just eat raw meat you buy from the grocery store outright because you will almost certainly get sick (parasites, bacteria, etc.) There's a whole process to preparing raw meat to be eaten raw kinda the same way raw fish is prepared for sushi. And honestly, the prep time is longer than just cooking meat normally so it feels pointless.

I feel like all the bodybuilders and lifestyle youtubers are just preaching raw meat for shock factor and views. In practice its dumb.

tdlr; don't cavemanmaxx its not efficient and also kind of dangerous

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, AySab, NoseProphecy and 2 others
No, its not really true. You also don't want to just eat raw meat you buy from the grocery store outright because you will almost certainly get sick (parasites, bacteria, etc.) There's a whole process to preparing raw meat to be eaten raw kinda the same way raw fish is prepared for sushi. And honestly, the prep time is longer than just cooking meat normally so it feels pointless.

I feel like all the bodybuilders and lifestyle youtubers are just preaching raw meat for shock factor and views. In practice its dumb.

I know raw meat from the grocery store is garbage but meat straight from the farm is probably better. although docent seem worth it if the prep time is longer.

I heard raw meat is very nutrient dense because it retains all the nutrients lost in cooking
yes it is but you need to eat raw meat from a healthy non contaminated animal wich is hard to find

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Earth Dollar

dont listen to him he doesnt want you to accend eat raw meat, eat the Aajonus Vonderplanitz diet and become high test

yes it is but you need to eat raw meat from a healthy non contaminated animal wich is hard to find
best bet is a free range farm raised livestock because I know commercial raised livestock tends to be fed an extremely unhealthy diet, pumped with hormones, and had many parasites.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and ConfusedBolivian
best bet is a free range farm raised livestock because I know commercial raised livestock tends to be fed an extremely unhealthy diet, pumped with hormones, and had many parasites.
exactly

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
I only eat raw meat and I'm still subhuman.
But what the other guy said about it being dangerous is all retarded.

• +1
bruh clowns in this thread. Explain how all the shit junk apparently found in the sick and unhealthy grocery store meat is somehow fixed from cooking? The only thing solved would be bacteria and parasites...

Are the benefits real to raw meat? Yes you do get more nutrients. Is it life changing amounts? no lol. Just eat some raw oyster raw sushi beef tar tar, raw egg yolk, and that is a solid baseline on raw foods. Most of these raw primal only types still look pretty dog shit and dont have miracle improvement. They avoid carbs still which is retarded as fuck at this point. Also raw primal niggas eat "high meat" aka rotted and fermented shit lol so no it clearly does not matter bacteria wise

• +1