Is religionmaxxing the only way forwards if you’re blackpilled?

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
After taking the blackpill as a sub-5 or simply accepting a loser mindset and self inhibiting from a young age the only real way forwards is to kill yourself.

If you want to survive you need something. People recommend therapy but you’re either confiding in a roastie, a chad or an LTN/incel it’s a bit pointless. Confiding in god is your best option.

Other copes usually have a best by date and you still have to rope eventually. The stress of being an incompetent subhuman is getting serious and I’m in danger

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, NoReedemingFeature and xtremfailer
if you're high iq you can theologymax and add a layer of abstraction to the cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970 and hopecel
Christianitymaxxxing is the best since you can get white gurls but islammaxxxing means nothing.99% of muslim girls are shitskins except caucasians but they are loyal to their men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and ShowerMaxxing
What benefit would it have to rot with 80 year olds in the church?

God is dead sadly.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
Prayer is actually a looksmaxx dead serious. Take the faith glow pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Pikabro
Shit starts getting real when you begin to have dreams and visions

• +1
Sadly all the religious text are wrong

• Love it
After taking the blackpill as a sub-5 or simply accepting a loser mindset and self inhibiting from a young age the only real way forwards is to kill yourself.

If you want to survive you need something. People recommend therapy but you’re either confiding in a roastie, a chad or an LTN/incel it’s a bit pointless. Confiding in god is your best option.

Other copes usually have a best by date and you still have to rope eventually. The stress of being an incompetent subhuman is getting serious and I’m in danger
there's no point of being a blackpilled incel and religious at the same time tbh religion is bluepill energy normie nonsense
if you're high iq you can theologymax and add a layer of abstraction to the cope
not really appealing proffesion not to mention amount of coping when you're into religion
Christianitymaxxxing is the best since you can get white gurls but islammaxxxing means nothing.99% of muslim girls are shitskins except caucasians but they are loyal to their men
cope christianitymaxxing is bullshit no girl cares about that except very few of them but still they're hypergamous bitches who act innocent like these tradhoes they're the worst women on Earth I swear to my life I would never date a girl like that tbh atheist girls usually have higher moral than them also Muslim girls are a bit better but still whores inside idk if I was a Muslim I would try to get a girl from Bosnia Albania or Turkey the rest is problematic tbh shitskins as you said Caucasian girls are ok but too loyal to their men I met an Arab girl recently she likes Whites jfl I'd pull her if the religion barrier didn't exist tbh
What benefit would it have to rot with 80 year olds in the church?

God is dead sadly.
some of users would pull grannies jfl at how desperate niggers here are
Prayer is actually a looksmaxx dead serious. Take the faith glow pill.
religion is bluepilled delusion
Yep, lowers cortisol leading to collagen being saved
cope lol all the monks are collagenlets prematurely aged "volcels" aka coping incels
Shit starts getting real when you begin to have dreams and visions
dreammaxxing is underrated tbh
Just believe and have faith. Is it really worth it to be an atheist incel
faith is cope tbh our faith is the blackpill yeah I know the truth hurts but still it's our destiny no religion nor a "God" will save you ngl don't even delude yourself with that bluepilled bullshit

Nothing wrong with believing in god or Jesus. But it’s a cope.