Is Rodeblur the biggest rotter

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
AB28FE75 A1AE 463F 8209 3D7E9D885024

@RODEBLUR is king rotter, Imagine rotting on blackpill forums since u were 8 years old in 2013.

He rot mogs even us the biggest rotters @Aladin @Gengar @Pikabro @EggKing @anthony111553 @Luffymaxxing @IAMNOTANINCEL @kwacker777 . Not even mvp matches him in rotting

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, Deleted member 48689, smallman and 4 others
joined August 5th 2023

Last seen Dec 13, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Your threads don't tag us ngl

JFL
kindergarten.net

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
View attachment 2763820
@RODEBLUR is king rotter, Imagine rotting on blackpill forums since u were 8 years old in 2013.

He rot mogs even us the biggest rotters @Aladin @Gengar @Pikabro @EggKing @anthony111553 @Luffymaxxing @IAMNOTANINCEL @kwacker777 . Not even mvp matches him in rotting
That doesn't make him king rotter, it just makes him a bigger loser.

That doesn't make him king rotter, it just makes him a bigger loser.
Cope he’s a bigger loser because he’s a bigger rotter. He rot mogs u. You also facially + frame wise mog him

Cope he’s a bigger loser because he’s a bigger rotter. He rot mogs u. You also facially + frame wise mog him
Wrong, he face mogs me hard. He's just a loser for being a kid on the internet, instead of playing outside with his friends. No one rotmogs me.

Nope, it's not. He looks facially better than I do. I have a better height and frame, but still it's subpar compared to someone who's athletic.
So basically he rot mogs u since u weren’t on the internet at his age. You said you had female friends when u were his age
Nope. Rotmogging and being a loser isn't necessarily the same thing.
and fucked them as well.
Wtf is wrong with you?
You aren’t even top 5 on this site pal
Said the 18 year old kid. K.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Nope, it's not. He looks facially better than I do.
You said Intellau and sinister mog u so why should I believe you. You can’t even swear down with your life or ER that he does?
I have a better height and frame, but still it's subpar compared to someone who's athletic.
20 bideltoid is average
Nope. Rotmogging and being a loser isn't necessarily the same thing.
How is it not all rotters are losers. Not all losers are rotters
Wtf is wrong with you?
So you don’t deny it seems?
Said the 18 year old kid. K.
Ok fucking agecuck I age mog 70% of this forum don’t get all Agecuck with me. Half this site is filled with teens in hs

You said Intellau and sinister mog u so why should I believe you. You can’t even swear down with your life or ER that he does?
Well they do mog me, they aren't non-whites with big crooked noses and a bushy unibrow and bug eyes.
20 bideltoid is average
I don't know my bideltoid.
How is it not all rotters are losers. Not all losers are rotters
Not all losers are rotters. You can be loser and still be outgoing, etc.
So you don’t deny it seems?
The statement is retarded enough that I don't even need to respond to such a thing.
Ok fucking agecuck I age mog 70% of this forum don’t get all Agecuck with me. Half this site is filled with teens in hs
My point is, you are nothing but a little boy in my eyes who thinks anyone outrots me, when that isn't the case. You're just being weird.

Well they do mog me, they aren't non-whites with big crooked noses and a bushy unibrow and bug eyes.
Doesn’t stand out amongst ur pheno so what’s ur point. There’s way worse looking curries than u. Also is Rodeblur even white ?
I don't know my bideltoid.
Tales
Not all losers are rotters. You can be loser and still be outgoing, etc.
Agreed. But all rotters are losers
The statement is retarded enough that I don't even need to respond to such a thing.
So you admit I’m right and no I only spew the truth
My point is, you are nothing but a little boy in my eyes who thinks anyone outrots me, when that isn't the case. You're just being weird.
You’re a troll tbh I don’t think you even believe half the things you are saying. Just an internet troll who likes larping on BP forums probably.

Who do you think is close to you in terms of rotting out of all the forum members then?

Doesn’t stand out amongst ur pheno so what’s ur point. There’s way worse looking curries than u. Also is Rodeblur even white ?

Tales

Agreed. But all rotters are losers

So you admit I’m right and no I only spew the truth

You’re a troll tbh I don’t think you even believe half the things you are saying. Just an internet troll who likes larping on BP forums probably.

Who do you think is close to you in terms of rotting out of all the forum members then?
I would respond to your childish tantrums but I've got a popsicle that's melting, see ya.