is squintmaxxing legit

fallingshibuya

fallingshibuya

I will get my han princess.
my eye area is average / slightly below at times but when i squint I unironically get hunter eyes. like <1% upper eyelid exposure and it looks good.

but this is when i look in the mirror, when I try to do it without a mirror it feels super weird and scared because there is a fine line between subtle squinting to achieve the darktriad badass and elementary school dropout w/ autism.

I heard there are actors who are trained to perma squintmaxx

thoughts boyos

fallingshibuya

nice neck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, NeymarMaxxing and Deleted member 20370
my eye area is average / slightly below at times but when i squint I unironically get hunter eyes. like <1% upper eyelid exposure and it looks good.

but this is when i look in the mirror, when I try to do it without a mirror it feels super weird and scared because there is a fine line between subtle squinting to achieve the darktriad badass and elementary school dropout w/ autism.

thoughts boyos
One time I did it in class, teacher noticed and asked me do I have trouble seeing, so there's that

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, casety and fallingshibuya
It's not legit unless you can look not autistic. Even dellisola can look autistic squinting, super obvious that it's not how your eyes actually look

• +1
Reactions: fallingshibuya

thoughts boyos
Yeah
John abraham muscle

• +1
Reactions: fallingshibuya
One time I did it in class, teacher noticed and asked me do I have trouble seeing, so there's that
brutal, atleast you can play that off as its hard to see jfl.
If you're in a 1 on 1 convo with a girl and she notices its a wrap.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
It's not legit unless you can look not autistic. Even dellisola can look autistic squinting, super obvious that it's not how your eyes actually look
Yeah thought so, for me it doesn't look bad if you've never seen me before, but if it's someone I've met before then they would notice the difference easily and ask if I am high

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
brutal, atleast you can play that off as its hard to see jfl.
If you're in a 1 on 1 convo with a girl and she notices its a wrap.
Say your Chad reflection in her eyes is so stunning that it's blinding

if you have hooded eyes and ayego sal you can squintmax. Ayego sal makes it look like youre always squinting anyway. I believe you can train the muscles under your eyes and cause ayego sal by permasquinting for a while. Frowning will also affect the way your browridge develops. I squinted my whole life and I have ayego sal and hunter eyes with tilted eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich