Squintmaxxing destroyed my social life

N

Nelt

Iron
I was doing it 24/7 because I got really obsessed about this hunter eyes cringe trend, thinking that I look like Sean O Pry or some shit LMAO

But in Reality I was looking like a fucking school shooter creep that girls were scared off, even my best friend was laughing about the squint, he said something like "Bro wtf are you doing with your eyes" but I didn't really care about it, because like I said, I thought it looks good anyways

It's not about squintmaxxing only, I also did eyelid pulling and squinching (and given that I have negative orbital vector with eyebags, it meant that I had huge eyebags while squinching that was considered school shooter tier by others)

I had finally realised that this shit made me look so fucking bad and creepy to other people, so I stopped everything alltogether, I have accepted my prey eyes and moved on.

Attachments

• IMG_20231105_143303.jpg
    IMG_20231105_143303.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230924_124517.jpg
    IMG_20230924_124517.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, StalinCel, efidescontinuado and 8 others
OP stop being a mentalcel. Study well and get a surgury

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, dannydipss and geenk worg
smoke weed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Agendum and LooksThinker
You look like albino

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I was doing it 24/7 because I got really obsessed about this hunter eyes cringe trend, thinking that I look like Sean O Pry or some shit LMAO

But in Reality I was looking like a fucking school shooter creep that girls were scared off, even my best friend was laughing about the squint, he said something like "Bro wtf are you doing with your eyes" but I didn't really care about it, because like I said, I thought it looks good anyways

It's not about squintmaxxing only, I also did eyelid pulling and squinching (and given that I have negative orbital vector with eyebags, it meant that I had huge eyebags while squinching that was considered school shooter tier by others)

I had finally realised that this shit made me look so fucking bad and creepy to other people, so I stopped everything alltogether, I have accepted my prey eyes and moved on.

C'mon bruh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Kasanova, exo and 1 other person
its your eyebrow lol. you look autistic because you have blonde nerdic eyebrows. dye them black, pluck them the right way, and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, zura and Sens
i’m doing it still.

Just under eyelid tho since i have slight sclera show.

I don’t know if i look weird doing it (probably), but i’ll stop and try to fix my under eye bags and maybe get a surgery for it in the future

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

They are just trying to stop you from ascending

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Least autistic greycel