Is sun damage cope?

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
apparently 90% of aging is caused my UV rays of sun but really unironically people who spend their time in the sun look better and generally look their age
Is vampire maxxing to prevent aging and preserve collagen worth it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Manletmachine and Deleted member 21044
Wear sunscreen. Sun damage is not cope.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
Absolutely not. Sunlight is essential to human health. We evolved under the sun. However moderation is key (as with everything in life), do not go overboard in either direction.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 25938, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
What excess sunlight does to your skin:
18884.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Deleted member 25938
Sun damage isnt visible untill mid to late 20s. Im late 20s and it is now i can see the damage it has done to those i know. They all look super old.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
Sun damage isnt visible untill mid to late 20s. Im late 20s and it is now i can see the damage it has done to those i know. They all look super old.
It destroys your collagen on a delay - people who had way too much sun in their early 20s look like they are 50 years old at 30.

Moderate sunlight is good for you, and if you want to boost your tan just use Melanotan II while out doing errands in the summer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Yes unless you have shit diet. You should spend as much time in tge sun as you can we are evolutionarily designed to live that way.

Sun damage is real. But a slightly tanned skin is much more attractive than pale skin.

A good compromise is to use sunscreen every day and supplement with beta carotene + astaxanthin for the glow. You'll also want to allow minimal UV exposure with a low-dose MT2 injection beforehand. This way you get a tan with only short UV radiation, for which you would otherwise have to be in the sun for much longer. For me, 10 minutes of a moderate tanning bed every two months is enough if i inject MT2 before (very low dose!!)

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Corleone and SubhumanCurrycel
apparently 90% of aging is caused my UV rays of sun but really unironically people who spend their time in the sun look better and generally look their age
Vampiremax only if you have Irish/northern asian/finnish paleness. Otherwise sunmaxxing is the way to go. If you are not those two types, then theres no excuse. Not even Nordics have an excuse.

Some of the reason for subhuman faces is that we dont get enough vitamin D for bone production.

if sun damage was the only cause why are niggas aging just as bad as others?

asians are pale af and very sensitive to sun and yet they age the best mostly

if sun damage was the only cause why are niggas aging just as bad as others?

asians are pale af and very sensitive to sun and yet they age the best mostly
Asians have low DHT/androgen sensitivity overall. They don't lose hair, mostly can't grow a beard and age way slower. High DHT and/or DHT sensitivity = faster skin aging.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, buflek, Leviathin and 1 other person
you want sunlight but never any sunburn. indirect sunlight is best

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Schizoidcel
Australian people look way older

• Woah
Australian people look way older
my skin is unironically quite a bit better than most of my male classmates who never wear sunscreen, even though it's shit objectively speaking

Vampiremax only if you have Irish/northern asian/finnish paleness. Otherwise sunmaxxing is the way to go. If you are not those two types, then theres no excuse. Not even Nordics have an excuse.

Some of the reason for subhuman faces is that we dont get enough vitamin D for bone production.
Everyone should try to avoid UV damage, it literally kills your collagen. Sunmaxxing is retarded. If you're not getting sunlight you can just supplement with Vitamin D3. I'm 30 but I could pass for someone in their low 20s, I unintentionally vampiremaxxed for years

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 1901, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Everyone should try to avoid UV damage, it literally kills your collagen. Sunmaxxing is retarded. If you're not getting sunlight you can just supplement with Vitamin D3. I'm 30 but I could pass for someone in their low 20s, I unintentionally vampiremaxxed for years
Im thinking of working remotely after college just to avoid the sun so I can protect my collagen is this a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Im thinking of working remotely after college just to avoid the sun so I can protect my collagen is this a good idea?
If you can find high enough paying remote work that would definitely be ideal

• +1
Wear sunscreen. Sun damage is not cope.
sure dude live a shit life so you can not have some wrinkle sin your 60s when your looks dont even matter anymore

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 20370
the true is, if you dont have a correct bone structure you will get old like shit. And in this case try to live the best while you can.

• +1
Asians have low DHT/androgen sensitivity overall. They don't lose hair, mostly can't grow a beard and age way slower. High DHT and/or DHT sensitivity = faster skin aging.
Take the Dutasteride pill (pun intended).

No. Avoid sun as much as possible. There’s no good reason to get your vitamin d from sun when supplements exist. You don’t even need that much sun to synthesize enough vitamin d anyway, so there’s no point in sunmaxxing for over an hour. Tanning is an insidious lifestyle, sun = UV radiation which literally is damaging your DNA. Why would DNA damages ever be a good thing? Jfl if you are a “looksmaxxer” and you don’t wear sunscreen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 21863