Sun Exposure is LIFE

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Sun exposure literally is life, sunscreen is fucking jewish propaganda, sun won't damage your skin like they make it out to be. Now Im not saying surfers or people who work in crop fields won't get sun damage as they are literally all day in the sun, but any other normal person working a normal job will benefit incredibly from the sun.
Look at those geeks living in in Finland and Sweden, they have very high standard of living and they still are all depressed, you can see the complete lack of life in their soulless faces.
Meanwhile people in Africa who literally struggle to feed themselves are happy as can be, joyful and dancing all the time and shit.
Sun exposure is key to life, as long as its decently moderate and you're not sitting all day in the sun, it won't damage your skin like they make it out to be, but rather will give your body the nessecary vitamins. Your mood will be infinitely better too and quality of life will increase more than doing anything else

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Banderacell, FrenchChad and 11 others
how come basement dweller nerds that dont go outside have the most acne ridden faces. compare that to hood niggas with clear skin because they stay outside 24/7. i doubt either of those groups have a skincare routine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and PseduoAryan
how come basement dweller nerds that dont go outside have the most acne ridden faces. compare that to hood niggas with clear skin because they stay outside 24/7. i doubt either of those groups have a skincare routine

exactly, also you ever seen people living in south america struggle with acne? Never or very rarely. When thinking of acne ridden faces only pale, anemic looking mfs come to mind

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Fucking retard

Fucking retard
Alright Mr. Propaganda Consumer. Keep using your skincare routine three times a day and remember to wear sunscreen when you go out. "muhhhhh but the studies show this, muhhhhh sun bad". You're the fucking retard, go out and get some sun you fucking dork

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Water. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
all about that UV level. some places 1 hour ( or even half that ) unprotected in the midday summer sun you will propably need to go to a hospital screaming if you arent adapted. and yet, at a lower UV level, you can be out all day and reap nothing but immense benefits due to light exposure for your mitochondria and hormones, and at a uv level a bit higher, beneficial in a different way but needs to be balanced and slowly building up to it, and a lot of thing affect your uv radiation resistance. but to suggest one must bathe in some toxic ass sunscreen to stop the uv that feeds almost all forms of life and that allows life to exist in the first place, is simply bullshit propaganda indeed.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
all about that UV level. some places 1 hour ( or even half that ) unprotected in the midday summer sun you will propably need to go to a hospital screaming if you arent adapted. and yet, at a lower UV level, you can be out all day and reap nothing but immense benefits due to light exposure for your mitochondria and hormones, and at a uv level a bit higher, beneficial in a different way but needs to be balanced and slowly building up to it, and a lot of thing affect your uv radiation resistance. but to suggest one must bathe in some toxic ass sunscreen to stop the uv that feeds almost all forms of life and that allows life to exist in the first place, is simply bullshit propaganda indeed.
true, I didn't want to get too in-depth as most people with common sense already know that. If you're a pale mf and go out in the strong UV you're going to get worst case of sunburn, but some people with naturally darker skin will tolerare it just fine

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad
true, I didn't want to get too in-depth as most people with common sense already know that. If you're a pale mf and go out in the strong UV you're going to get worst case of sunburn, but some people with naturally darker skin will tolerare it just fine
no yeah absolutely, thats why i liked your thread too you did explain it very well, i simply expanded and clarified for that dude who's kinda lacking the common sense, cause he might get carried away and end up cooking like a rotisserie chicken lol, iv seen it happen irl in the hospital and its not pretty, thankfully i never pushed it too far or slept by accident at the beach so all my suburns went away after a few days of skin peeling but it did feel pretty shitty in the meantime like not just pain wise, it was the feeling of being zapped out but then again i was pretty PUFA loaded at the time and the composition of your fats on the skin is very important in regards to lipid peroxidation from the uv etc as well as some vitamins and minerals that i was def deficient in
pro tip, use topical yogurt if u get sunburned

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Sun exposure literally is life, sunscreen is fucking jewish propaganda, sun won't damage your skin like they make it out to be. Now Im not saying surfers or people who work in crop fields won't get sun damage as they are literally all day in the sun, but any other normal person working a normal job will benefit incredibly from the sun.
Look at those geeks living in in Finland and Sweden, they have very high standard of living and they still are all depressed, you can see the complete lack of life in their soulless faces.
Meanwhile people in Africa who literally struggle to feed themselves are happy as can be, joyful and dancing all the time and shit.
Sun exposure is key to life, as long as its decently moderate and you're not sitting all day in the sun, it won't damage your skin like they make it out to be, but rather will give your body the nessecary vitamins. Your mood will be infinitely better too and quality of life will increase more than doing anything else
Comparing people with completely different melatonin levels and places with different uv exposer

well u can also just wear sunscreen on the face and leave our the rest, then u still get enough vitsmin d