is taking Ashwagandha as a 14 year old worth it?

A

aquaaxe

Iron
what benefits would i get from taking it and are there any side effects?

what benefits would i get from taking it
none, it's all cope

you are only 14, if i were you i'd get off this forum and delete my account

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and lowiqNormie
Too dangerous, please stick to mewing.

I heard that it makes you emotionally numb, you sleep too much and you feel unmotivated.

I heard that it makes you emotionally numb, you sleep too much and you feel unmotivated.
well i need to fix my sleep schedule its really fucked right now i go to sleep at 5 am and wake up at like 3-4pm, and by unmotivated u mean id just sit in room doing nothing?

are there are any supplements i should be taking at my age?

well i need to fix my sleep schedule its really fucked right now i go to sleep at 5 am and wake up at like 3-4pm, and by unmotivated u mean id just sit in room doing nothing?
Yep, you don't have motivation to work out and don't want to leave your bed.

Yep, you don't have motivation to work out and don't want to leave your bed.
oh alright, well i need to fix my sleeping schedule do u have any tips for that?

oh alright, well i need to fix my sleeping schedule do u have any tips for that?
I have a bad sleep schedule myself, so I don't really have tips.

Its safe ive been on it for a couple months

sleep 7-9 hours, i recommend 8. go to sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day, even if you go to sleep too late the night before you need to wake up at the same time as the other days

sleep 7-9 hours, i recommend 8. go to sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day, even if you go to sleep too late the night before you need to wake up at the same time as the other days
thank you

Don't. You'll become a robot. Trust me I've used it for so many years. Only use it for 1 month max and stop it for 3 months minimum. Whatever u do never drink with it.

thank you
now refer to my post above, if you are on here for advice i can contact you through something else. this forum is not for 14 year olds