Is tattoo-maxxing legit?

@6ft8InTheNetherlands how much pussy do you get? 6'8, Kickboxer, you must be living life on godmode

far from godmode but I get sufficient IOIs and always have at least 2 average girls in my rotation.

right now I'm seeing a legit 7/10 with a hot body who I'm considering getting serious with but not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
far from godmode but I get sufficient IOIs and always have at least 2 average girls in my rotation.

right now I'm seeing a legit 7/10 with a hot body who I'm considering getting serious with but not sure.
Post the tats you currently got bro. Need some inspo

Jfl. If you're doing any looksmaxxing to attract women you've lost. According to that logic we should all rope. Niggas be like "What's the point of muh contacts, implants, lifts". Too many double standards on this forum. Jeesh.
Pretty sure the whole fucking point of this forum is to become the best version of yourself so you can slay. Why else are we here? Lol.
Im saying get tats because u actually want it and has meaning to it. JFL this is what I meant when I said you’ve lost.. it should be the 2nd or 3rd reason you’re doing it same with gymcelling. Don’t be like these IG fags who are covered up in tattoos head to toe they look like 🤡. I’m not being hypocritical, I’ll soon have tats but not till it’s well thought out and unique.

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
nothing left in life. Rope is all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baller1, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Remember, after you done with tattoomaxx, you can't waspmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
yes but i cant bring myself to get one

rtt absolutely works in uk/aus/us

yes but i cant bring myself to get one

rtt absolutely works in uk/aus/us
yeah, just gotta copy love Islanders

This dude isn't even handsome but has like a 200 slay count of hot girls (and now that he's love island famous it will be in the thousands within a year or so lol)

Tats and a semi decent bod are legit in the UK, it seems.

I can't bring myself to do it either lol - mainly because my friends would tease me hard for blatantly just jumping on a trend to try to get laid more! haha. I know I shouldn't let that bother me, though. LIke, I don't even actually 'want' tattoos so i'd deffo be 'selling out', but fuck it. I think it works, ESPECIALLY if I start juicing, too (although worried about hairloss :()

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Tattoos are degenerate and a sin, if you get one you belong on a cross

Doesn't work if subhuman

yeah, just gotta copy love Islanders

This dude isn't even handsome but has like a 200 slay count of hot girls (and now that he's love island famous it will be in the thousands within a year or so lol)

View attachment 241437
View attachment 241438
View attachment 241439

Tats and a semi decent bod are legit in the UK, it seems.

I can't bring myself to do it either lol - mainly because my friends would tease me hard for blatantly just jumping on a trend to try to get laid more! haha. I know I shouldn't let that bother me, though. LIke, I don't even actually 'want' tattoos so i'd deffo be 'selling out', but fuck it. I think it works, ESPECIALLY if I start juicing, too (although worried about hairloss :()
rtt is absolutely a real thing here

Literally every fucker on this forum should be stylemaxing / tattoomaxing / accessory maxing

At the very least if you don't increase PSL you WILL 100% appear more NT which is HUGE for getting laid.

Huge, cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, middayshowers and 2 others
Agree, although a full sleeve and neck and chest etc can cost LOTS. You could get a rhino or a chin wing or something which would deffo be money better spent

Agree, although a full sleeve and neck and chest etc can cost LOTS. You could get a rhino or a chin wing or something which would deffo be money better spent

Agree, surgeries first