Is teeth Development connected with growth plates?

armemann

armemann

Iron
Recently my dentist mentioned that my wisdom teeth are developing rather slowly compared to most 18-year-olds.

I'm wondering if there might be a correlation between delayed tooth development and growth plate closure, and if this means I might still grow more.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and northern mogger
how tall are yoi

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Think about it, do teeth have growth plates.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, AySab and northern mogger
Recently my dentist mentioned that my wisdom teeth are developing rather slowly compared to most 18-year-olds.

I'm wondering if there might be a correlation between delayed tooth development and growth plate closure, and if this means I might still grow more.
i would doubt it. my top two wisdom teeth came in when i was about 12 (perfectly fine, not impacted. 44mm first molar to first molar bite).
still kept growing. grew 6 inches since 12

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, FrenchChad and armemann
I doubt it, wisdom teeth can erupt during your early twenties at which point your plates are closed for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and armemann

no. i did researchs and there is no connection between those

• +1
Reactions: armemann