Is testosterone responsible for outward gonions and hunter eyes?

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
Is it true? Most people with a really good eye area have outward gonions or atleast good cheekbones or chin . All these are depending on ethnicity. Some people have one of these good features but rare to see someone with all three.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and normie tiktoker
Bump. Tryna test max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
good hormons during puberty = outward gonions

• +1
Reactions: mike21, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
NO it is genetic , gonial eversion is genetic

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, PseudoMaxxer, rteme and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, wsada, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Is it true? Most people with a really good eye area have outward gonions or atleast good cheekbones or chin . All these are depending on ethnicity. Some people have one of these good features but rare to see someone with all three.
Good genes=good hormones

• +1
There are biological women with "hunter eyes", so I doubt it has anything to do with test.

There are biological women with "hunter eyes", so I doubt it has anything to do with test.
Yes eyes for the most part are genetic but this planet is fucked I don’t see why some women wouldn’t have extra testosterone . Carbs also block testosterone into converting to estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I have giga cheekbones and wide jaw and still nct, meanwhile boneless cucks with Woman-tier Ramus can have Hunter eyes. Just have luck when being born.

I have giga cheekbones and wide jaw and still nct, meanwhile boneless cucks with Woman-tier Ramus can have Hunter eyes. Just have luck when being born.
I have really good jaw and cheekbone shape I lack mass will t and hgh give me the mass?

good hormons during puberty = outward gonions
I had great above average test all thru puberty but the only thing that changed was my hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 60975 and med
I had great above average test all thru puberty but the only thing that changed was my hairline
Well, I was a fat faggot with low T during puberty, while my brother was skinny and high T, and he got outward gonions now.

• +1
I was born Norwood 2

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
"Hunter eyes" and outward gonions are both traits of natural, healthy development
But males do have more angular gonions so that would be a sign or higher T, also deeper set eyes are definetly a sign of high (prenatal) T so I guess you need to define what you mean by "hunter eyes" first

• +1
Well, I was a fat faggot with low T during puberty, while my brother was skinny and high T, and he got outward gonions now.
Yes lower third is mostly hormones maxilla forward growth is genes/ flat maxilla is genes

• +1
Reactions: med
"Hunter eyes" and outward gonions are both traits of natural, healthy development
But males do have more angular gonions so that would be a sign or higher T, also deeper set eyes are definetly a sign of high (prenatal) T so I guess you need to define what you mean by "hunter eyes" first
I have deepest eyes but I lack orbital support

Bump. Tryna test max
Download 1

Fuck is a gonion

I forgot to mention, low set brows are also related to high T levels as well as protruding browridge

No test doesn’t do shit to your face it’s all genetics, I have high test levels but have shit development

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No test doesn’t do shit to your face it’s all genetics, I have high test levels but have shit development
Nutrition /minerals are important aswell

It’s just luck anyways

It's all genetics being a pretty boy I always wanted to look more masculine but high T and all that stuff just ruined my skin and hair

It's all genetics being a pretty boy I always wanted to look more masculine but high T and all that stuff just ruined my skin and hair
real asf, some guys just have the blueprints for a pretty boy, i got pretty decent play when i just accepted my role as one and then i tried to switch it up by increasing test and shit, i'm still in puberty so now my face just looks wack though