Is the future this bad and bleak ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

His arguments are 1 oofy doofies are no longer required due to women also joining the labor force the sharp uptick in labor equalizes the wealth between males and females hence any ecanomnic power men had over women reduces so the oofy doofy and the sub chads due to women's hypergamous nature they will never commit to a man hence the future world is even worse off due to equalization..

Argument 2 most of the jobs in the west will be outsourced to eastern nations hence for the west the job market will tank while in the east the job markets will rise to sky high prices.

I think personally though this isn't gonna be an Issue as much as in the future plastic surgery will get better to where ai can physically predict based on 1000's of different previous surgeries to accurately exactly what you will look like mm by mm after surgery hence every 1 in the future will be able to get much closer to chads.

2 It's true eastern nation are out pacing the west but that is only happening simple because the east started of at a worse spot than the west so the western companies can take advantage of the east but that won't last forever 100 years maximum then it returns to equlibrium and these poorer countries demand higher wages so it all equalizes out.

Is your pfp edited or did you get surgery? I remember you having much softer features

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
yep now and the future is done for

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Is your pfp edited or did you get surgery? I remember you having much softer features

It's good to meet an original user were far and few between but that pic is edited i just like the look of the pic

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
It's good to meet an original user were far and few between but that pic is edited i just like the look of the pic
Pure Aryan pfp

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and reptiles
Yeah, very few ogs left. These new dudes don't even know how fun this place used to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and reptiles
Yeah, very few ogs left. These new dudes don't even know how fun this place used to be.

It's a different environment now tbqh

Yes
3939596 1707256261858

His arguments are 1 oofy doofies are no longer required due to women also joining the labor force the sharp uptick in labor equalizes the wealth between males and females hence any ecanomnic power men had over women reduces so the oofy doofy and the sub chads due to women's hypergamous nature they will never commit to a man hence the future world is even worse off due to equalization..

Argument 2 most of the jobs in the west will be outsourced to eastern nations hence for the west the job market will tank while in the east the job markets will rise to sky high prices.

I think personally though this isn't gonna be an Issue as much as in the future plastic surgery will get better to where ai can physically predict based on 1000's of different previous surgeries to accurately exactly what you will look like mm by mm after surgery hence every 1 in the future will be able to get much closer to chads.

2 It's true eastern nation are out pacing the west but that is only happening simple because the east started of at a worse spot than the west so the western companies can take advantage of the east but that won't last forever 100 years maximum then it returns to equlibrium and these poorer countries demand higher wages so it all equalizes out.

why do you WANT to LTR these whores
Rehab Room is just as low t as the average .org cuckold, who is also VERY :bluepill: